Poll: Most annoying deck to play against?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Frost Mages and Priests by far.

On a normal draw, I never lose against them, but it's such a slow creep towards their death it gets really annoying.
    Sometimes I quit even though I know I'll win because I just can't take the tedious grind to kill them.

I think you should have included Zoo into "Cancer" section.
    I am okay with most of the decks, cannot really say that I dislike to play against any.
    Priest decks annoy me sometimes as they tend to be rather random. I once lost turn one lightwell, turn two PW:shield + Inner fire.

And yeah, it was on ranked.

Murlocs. I effin' HATE murlocs

Deleted
    While on the topics of annoying decks:

Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that there are decks for each class that are generally considered the best for their class and played by most people? Zoo Warlock, Miracle Rogue etc. I feel like it ruins creativity and the concept of collecting and building your own personal and unique deck. You can still do that I guess but why would you want to when decks like Shockadin and Freeze Mage have several people at high rankings proving they're effective decks, why would you tinker around with your own when these are so solid? I get the idea behind having a theme for your deck, early aggro, late game big minions, spell damage etc but straight up just copying decks? I dunno, is it like this in Magic The Gathering too?

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    While on the topics of annoying decks:

Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that there are decks for each class that are generally considered the best for their class and played by most people? Zoo Warlock, Miracle Rogue etc. I feel like it ruins creativity and the concept of collecting and building your own personal and unique deck. You can still do that I guess but why would you want to when decks like Shockadin and Freeze Mage have several people at high rankings proving they're effective decks, why would you tinker around with your own when these are so solid? I get the idea behind having a theme for your deck, early aggro, late game big minions, spell damage etc but straight up just copying decks? I dunno, is it like this in Magic The Gathering too?
    Every game has a meta, be it heartstone, league of legends, smite, call of duty, titanfall, etc You can't really change it.

OT: Priests, i dont care which deck it is, but i hate playing against priests. If you can rush them down then its relatively easy, but jesus christ when you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I dunno, is it like this in Magic The Gathering too?
    Depends on the way you play. Standard I'm guessing probably does, since it's restricted to a certain set of cards (The newest ones), yet Commander you make a deck of 100 cards, no doubles but you can use any of the cards from the start of Magic to the end, so it ends up being a lot more personalized. You could copy one, but there's so many choices.

Basically, Hearthstone only suffers hugely because there's a limited selection of cards still too.