Lightbulb Which Support heroes is the best ?

Cm or Shadow Demon ?
    You think which support heroes is good for support ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Both? They fill completely, totally different roles.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Cm best hero because mana.

CM cuz blonde and tits. That's why she's my 2nd most played hero. Now only if Invoker had tits...
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a huge fan of early game VS roaming around, not saying the best but i have a lot of fun.

Gyro best supportcopter, rocket barrage too op.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Totally depends on the game and the other heroes and the gameplan.

Crystal Maiden is an excellent babysitter and combined with another hero with a stun, she has a lot of killing potential. She sorta falls off in the mid/late game because she has low HP and do bad damage outside of R and Q. What really makes her shine in the early game however, is the mana regen. It really allows the other lanes to play a lot more aggressively and gives them a better chance to do well.

Shadow Demon has a lot more potential in the mid/late game, because of Disruption. It can be used on allied and enemy heroes. Potentially saving them from getting instagibbed. Or using it to set up a kill or remove an important hero from the fight. He also has a really powerful purge in his ultimate.
    He also has a strong early game, as witnessed in a lot of pro games. Performs really well with a Mirana, where he can set up a lot of kills if the enemy isn't mindful of their position.

Personally, I prefer Shadow Demon, because he doesn't feel so god damned slow when walking. Playing Crystal Maiden, it just feels like you spent the better part of the game just walking to the tier 2... Even with boots.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    CM cuz blonde and tits. That's why she's my 2nd most played hero. Now only if Invoker had tits...
    I guess OP has a similar reasoning...nothing to do with their avatar.

Also Rubrick>Both.
    He can use any of their spells :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I really like Tinker support. He has done extremely well in scrims!

On a more serious note, my personal preference for a support is Shadow Shaman and Windranger. Shadow Shaman has awesome lockdown and with the ultimate heroes and towers melt hard.
    Windranger is cool too because she has tits and can run like really really fast. Also make towers go boom with ult and can easily get some farm with Powershot and actually accomplish something with the farm. Such as desolator and aghs for even faster tower/carry killing potential.

Shadowshaman, lion, visage, CM, POTM supp are all extremely potent. I like mirana as a supp because 1-she can babysit quite well 2-she can go for kills/roam 3-she can go carry late game. I also find shadowshaman extremely irritating to play against. Also, skywrath mage. Perfect for babysitting. Very good at killing stuff. Roaming skywrath can make two lanes suffer at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldarin View Post
    Windranger is cool too because she has tits

WR is a surfboard.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2014-07-08 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    WR is a surboard.
    Shh, they're painted on.

Seriously, she's a bit...unique lets say.

They should change her Immortal into tits. She already has cloaks that look cooler than the Immortal one anyways.

mirana support best support
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    They should change her Immortal into tits. She already has cloaks that look cooler than the Immortal one anyways.
    They'd get in the way while she ran.

Although that could be the unique animation, if you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They'd get in the way while she ran.

Although that could be the unique animation, if you know what I mean

Open in new tab while watching

Deleted
    Wisp is the best support imo.

I'd prefer to a CM over an SD tho.