Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    It is likely that whoever gave the sword back to cronight did not follow internal policy, with the number of tickets he opened the chances that all the previous ones where wrong and this one right are rather slim.
    but why m8, I was having sword and still have ach as a proff of that, so I really do not see any issue to get item which I was having before, but def yes it is my fault to vendor such a great item.

Sucks but it happens. Not much they can do.

I recall some talk about mogs being cross-account in WoD, if so there might be some hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    Back in Wrath of the Lich King, I deleted an Arcanite Ripper I got from the pre-wotlk event, because I needed bank and bag space, and didn't think that this item would become this rare.

There's nothing I can do about it, I just have to soak it up and continue on.
    Well you can buy it off the BMAH :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I don't know what of experiences these people had but I was able to retrieve items, characters and other stuff I deleted going all the way back to vanilla, but I guess doesn't work the same way for Quel'delar as it's a faction tied questline.
    They changed their policy about a year ago. Now, if an item cannot be restored from the automated recovery thing (which only has a 3 month record) then it's tough shit.

GMs will no longer restore any item, unless you've been hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    They changed their policy about a year ago. Now, if an item cannot be restored from the automated recovery thing (which only has a 3 month record) then it's tough shit.

GMs will no longer restore any item, unless you've been hacked.

to expand on this - while it might feel shitty in some cases, you have to look at it from the other side of things. how would you feel if you had a serious issue with your account - like it was compromised, or there was some billing issue, or whatever that needed to be resolved but it took x3 as long because all the CSR's were busy checking backlogs on accounts to restore a person's old ass item.

of course, forum logic goes "hurr durr just hire more customer service reps because they print money down in Irvine and chris metzen shits gold"

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why they can't allow us to get rewards from quests that are shown as completed. If one of the items from quest reward is in your inventory then you can't get the reward again until you delete said item. That is for quests with multiple quest rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I don't see why they can't allow us to get rewards from quests that are shown as completed. If one of the items from quest reward is in your inventory then you can't get the reward again until you delete said item. That is for quests with multiple quest rewards.
    before i realised i was being selfish i literally argued with a GM for 3 days about giving me a quest reward staff, i took it up to his supervisor. the supervisor said that this was a "planned feature". maybe bullshit to make me go away, maybe not. we are talking, like, the end of cataclysm though. so maybe planned feature the way a lot of things are "planned features" in wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I answered this in my previous post on page 3
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post28094188

If you meant as an automated system I do apologize for misinterpreting you
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2014-07-10 at 01:50 PM.