Deleted

[H] Epiphany - Vek'nilash - 14/14HC Recruiting for WoD

About Epiphany:
    We formed about 15 months ago from a loose collection of friends. We value our excellent atmosphere as much as our raiders performance. We're here to have fun and kill stuff (preferably bosses, not ourselves!). We were the only guild on our server to kill Ra-Den while it was current content and are currently the only 14/14HC guild on Vek'nilash.

What we are looking for
    We are looking for players both for the remainder of the current tier and for Mythic raiding in WoD. While we prefer people with experience we are more than happy to nurture individuals that show potential and are willing to learn and improve. We set high but realistic standards.

We are currently most in need of:
    Healers

However we might consider other classes/specs, so do get in touch if you think we are the guild for you.

The small-print!
    - We raid Wed, Sun & Mon for 3 hours. 20h00-23h00 On Wed and Mon and an hour earlier on Sundays
    - We run a rotation basis so if our roster has 12 people in it then you will sit out every 5 weeks or so. In the run up to WoD things may change.
    - Raiders are expected to be punctual and prepared. This means knowing the encounters, having consumables and so on. Standard stuff.
    - You are expected to know your class and play it well. Keep up to date with class changes and use the appropriate talents to suit an encounter.
    - We want mature respectful people who enjoy each others company. I've mentioned it before but it bears repeating. WoW is a game where we come to have fun in a good atmosphere We won't tolerate whiners and ragers.
    - We see loot as a tool to kill more stuff. We work hard to gear for the good of the group, not the individual. This means that people naturally gear quickly because we kill lots of stuff. If you're the kind of person who sees loot as the endgame then we aren't for you.

If you're interested please contact me or Dejadeux in game (just whisper a guildie and they'll get you in touch!), PM me here or apply via our website: epiphany.wowlaunch.com

- - - Updated - - -

You can also add my battletag: soikela#2503 if you want to chat
    Last edited by mmocbef4423fcd; 2014-08-26 at 10:13 AM. Reason: updated current needs

Still looking for the right people!

Deleted
    Updated to say we filled our open tank position.

Deleted
    We're still recruiting!

Current needs have been updated

Deleted
    Still looking for people

Deleted
    updated our current needs.

We're on the lookout for a couple of healers to complete our mythic roster.

Add my battletag or PM me if you want to chat or ask anything else.