Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually just did some in depth statistics on the difference between survival and bm dps, these are my results http://i.imgur.com/H9rQF5N.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    No, it's not. There are other ways of public/non-public transport. It is the entire reason why the example was so specific.

- - - Updated - - -

True, I used it for a lack of a better word.

"Ragequitting" fits better.
    You'd probably argue with yourself in a locked room in a bid to be right wouldn't you?

Deleted
    True, I used it for a lack of a better word.

"Ragequitting" fits better.
    Uhm, no...

Not using something because you don't want to is simply not using it because you don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    You'd probably argue with yourself in a locked room in a bid to be right wouldn't you?
    Totally, dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Uhm, no...

Not using something because you don't want to is simply not using it because you don't want to.
    No, it's ragequitting. If you don't use Azortharions hunter IRC chat you must be mad, bad and beneath him.

Deleted
    No, it's ragequitting. If you don't use Azortharions hunter IRC chat you must be mad, bad and beneath him.
    That's a given.

Uhm, no...

And he is not wanting to using something because someone got him mad over nothing. I was there.

But Alth, he isn't around anymore, come join us. (Watch him come up with another reason why, because he has sooo many and one of them will qualify as a boycot. It'll be fun).

- - - Updated - - -

It is not my hunter IRC.

Yes, you're really mad.

You're not -that- bad.

Right now you act like you're beneath me. Please don't.

Deleted
    It is not my hunter IRC.

Yes, you're really mad.

You're not -that- bad.

How come your ego fit on this site? Wow...

Deleted
    And he is not wanting to using something because someone got him mad over nothing. I was there.

But Alth, he isn't around anymore, come join us. (Watch him come up with another reason why, because he has sooo many and one of them will qualify as a boycot. It'll be fun).

- - - Updated - - -

It is not my hunter IRC.

Yes, you're really mad.

You're not -that- bad.

I'd love the chat logs of me getting mad. And no, I don't want to use it regardless because I think you're a pretty toxic individual the majority of the time. Is that a good enough excuse for it? Or am I still boycotting/ragequitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is derailing faster than azor's #1 pro raiders rank.

I'd love the chat logs of me getting mad. And no, I don't want to use it regardless because I think you're a pretty toxic individual the majority of the time. Is that a good enough excuse for it? Or am I still boycotting/ragequitting.
    I don't have logs, I was just there.

And I guess it is boycotting because it implies that I am the reason that you don't want to be there (which is like, lol, grow up), which implies that if I left/didn't join it anymore, you would.

With dictionary.com's definition of boycotting; To abstain from or act together in abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with as an expression of protest or disfavor or as a means of coercion.

It would seem that you in this case are protesting against me. Which is also kinda lol. It's like I'm a real villain/dictator.

Deleted
    I'm not protesting against you. I'd just rather not be around you because you irritate me.

Deleted
    'cept he doesn't do it as a protest....

I'm not protesting against you. Not particularly wanting to be around someone isn't a 'protest'.
    protest:an expression or declaration of objection, disapproval, or dissent, often in opposition to something a person is powerless to prevent or avoid: a protest against increased taxation.

You express your disapproval of me by leaving the IRC chat, which, by the boycotting definition above, means that yes, you are protesting against me, and you are boycotting the IRC.

You're the one who said you do not want to be there because of me.

Deleted
    Dictionaries are hard

Dictionaries are hard
    I like Dictionary.com because it appears first in Google, I can recommend it before you try to make arguments based on something that is not factually sound.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Deleted
    Thanks m8, it'll come in handy!

You guys are -stunning- examples of the maturity you pride yourself on! http://i.imgur.com/tRhYiG0.png

Deleted
    I have no pride at all with my "maturity"(I wouldn't call myself mature).

ITT: People having an internet argument about how stupid internet arguments are.