Deleted

*Now* I know I have been playing this game for too long

The realisation hit me when I created a low level character and ran all the way through the Deeprun Tram from SW to IF. (Hi Nessy!)

And a sad feeling of having lost something that I did not know I had, washed over me when I entered a completely deserted Commons area in IF. Aaah, the nostalgia.

Time to move on, I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    What server are you on? On my server there are easily like 50 pple in the main area of IF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Walljump city indeed.... is old IF still there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
    What server are you on? On my server there are easily like 50 pple in the main area of IF.
    I was on EU-SWC. Good to hear there is life there on other servers. Maybe with an upcoming merge the population will improve.
    Last edited by mmocc955237267; 2014-07-07 at 04:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Walljump city indeed.... is old IF still there?
    Old IF is actually open to the public now. You don't have to use exploits to get to it anymore (it was opened when Cataclysm came out). Magni was turned to stone there (and he is still there).

Deleted
    Don't type /played. Don't type /played. Don't type /played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    I was on EU-SWC. Good to hear there is life there on other servers. Maybe with an upcoming merge the population will improve.
    Well if you are in a big populated alliance server, expect IF to be busy.
    I think at xmas there are like 200 pple in IF and like 50+ throughout the year.

Will check how many are in IF atm soon.

isn't IF CRZed? i'm pretty positive i saw people from different servers last time I was there (quite a lot of the too)

10+ Year Old Account
    New expansion incoming will bring a huge surge of players. Always does.

Quote Originally Posted by gowron View Post
    My main is around 380 days played. >.<
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    The benefit of being an altoholic, I'd have to add up all 15 of my characters to get a good estimate and it's too much effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    isn't IF CRZed? i'm pretty positive i saw people from different servers last time I was there (quite a lot of the too)
    Not sure, I checked a few minutes ago and there was one Night Elf and myself in the Commons area.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    The benefit of being an altoholic, I'd have to add up all 15 of my characters to get a good estimate and it's too much effort.
    There's an addon called AllPlayed for those moments when you want to feel spooked.
    (1020 days and counting!)

Ironforge on my server is usually reasonably populated. Nowhere near as much as Stormwind, but you'll find a good few people milling about between the bank and AH. I usually hang out in Ironforge and only go to Stormwind when I have to (as in to visit those xmog/reforging vendors that can only be in Stormwind for some reason).

Fun story from my noob days: I didn't know the Deeprun Tram existed when I started playing. So, when I got a quest (as a Dwarf) to visit Stormwind, I had no fucking clue how to get there. I ended up running through the Badlands (level 40+ zone) to Burning Steppes (level 58+ zone), from there to Redridge, and from there to Stormwind. On foot. As a lowbie, somewhere close to level 20. I died so many times. It was like the "Krillin owned" counter from DBZ Abridged.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-07-07 at 05:19 PM.

Not sure, I checked a few minutes ago and there was one Night Elf and myself in the Commons area.
    Last I checked, IF is definitely CRZ'ed, it's usually jam packed near the bank/auction house, everywhere else is pretty quiet.

Also depends on if your server is actually CRZ'ed with any other servers.

10+ Year Old Account

this was taken 1 sec ago, and i checked before that, 37 people from my own realm are in Ironforge from Outland.
    and 50 is the maximum you can see in /who so i assume there are atm like 60-70 people in ironforge, in the realm of Outland.

^

This, so much this.