10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard Raid Frames

Is there any way I can change the font on the Blizzard Default Raid frames as well as adjust the font size?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-size-position. Not sure if it works with all the fonts you want to change but usually Treeston knows what he is doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anias View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-size-position. Not sure if it works with all the fonts you want to change but usually Treeston knows what he is doing.
    I want to change the font of the persons name to a Pixel Font. Also is there any way to change the bar texture and remove the Role icon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    I want to change the font of the persons name to a Pixel Font. Also is there any way to change the bar texture and remove the Role icon?
    Sorry to bump, but I'm looking for a script/addon to remove role icon and realm from blizzard raid frames. Anyone know how to achieve this?

Quote Originally Posted by LordHam View Post
    Sorry to bump, but I'm looking for a script/addon to remove role icon and realm from blizzard raid frames. Anyone know how to achieve this?
    Yup.

Code:
    DefaultCompactUnitFrameOptions.displayRoleIcon = false
    That hides roll icons and additionally moves the Names in the top left corner (where the symbols use to be)

Do you know how to make an addon of this? If not, tell me and I'll do the work.

For the Realmnames I take a look when I'm home.

- - - Updated - - -

So this code should hide Realms.

Code:
    local known = {}
    local function update()
     local i, button = 1
     repeat
     button = _G["CompactRaidFrame"..i]
     if button and not known[button] then
     known[button] = true
     button.name:SetHeight(12)
     end
     i=i+1
     until not button
    end
    local f = CreateFrame("Frame")
    f:SetScript("OnEvent",update)
    f:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_LOGIN")
    hooksecurefunc("CompactUnitFrame_SetUnit",function(frame, unit)
     frame.name:SetHeight(12)
    end)
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-11-27 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    @Platinengel

Thanks again for your help! The first code (the one to hide the icon role on raid frames) works perfectly! The second one seems not to work, I've tried both in combination with other add ons and as standalone addon but the realm name is still visible in raid frames.

Quote Originally Posted by LordHam View Post
    @Platinengel

Thanks again for your help! The first code (the one to hide the icon role on raid frames) works perfectly! The second one seems not to work, I've tried both in combination with other add ons and as standalone addon but the realm name is still visible in raid frames.
    Please try that one:

hooksecurefunc("CompactUnitFrame_UpdateName",function(frame)
    frame.name:SetText(GetUnitName(frame.unit,true):match("[^-]+"))
    end)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    Please try that one:
    This one is perfect!

Deleted
    I don't know how to do this, i could really use some help. I don't know where to put this or turn it into an addon. <3 Please, help!

Electabuz from Argent Dawn < This is me! I am not sure if you needed that info.