Thread: Pull Timer

Pull Timer

For some reason as of yesterday I am unable to see my guilds pull countdown timer. I thought they weren't doing it but turns out it's just me that can't see it. All my addon's are updated. Is anyone else having or ever had this issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    The addon that does the pulling timer is (normally) DBM.
    Go around the DBM settings and check them?
    Also, make a group with you as the leader and try /dbm pull 10 or something like that

Triple check that you are on the same version of DBM or VEM as your tanks. One of our main tanks had this issue for a while and our raid lead was doing timers. He had to reinstall DBM for some reason and the issue is cleared.

Deleted
    afaik theres also an option to hide/show either the bars or sound if the pull timer is more than X seconds or something. That and make sure you have the same versions installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneleaf View Post
    Triple check that you are on the same version of DBM or VEM as your tanks. One of our main tanks had this issue for a while and our raid lead was doing timers. He had to reinstall DBM for some reason and the issue is cleared.
    You don't have to be using DBM at all to see the timer. My tank uses DBM and I use BW, and I always see the timers.