Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Never.

I haven't liked Garrosh since the first time we met him.
    This....... Couldn't stand him since TBC times.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Fulla View Post
    Kind of a DnD thing, picking evil/good. But hell yeah I'd join him.
    If we were given the choice between 'good' and 'evil' then I'd prefer there to be shades of grey rather than cartoon slapstick villainy. Being able to join the Illidari would be a lot cooler as far as I'm concerned, since whilst 'evil' orcs are present they don't turn the entire faction into 'RAWR ORCZZZZZZZ'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Don't get me wrong i do think that garrosh and his horde was...i dunno...cute. But i prefer things like Dark Eldar in Wh40k. You know grinding living people into drugs and such. And wearing they skins as trophies.
    But, but... Orks is da biggest and da strongest!

I would, i hated that horde had to join the rebels can't stand vol'jin. I want to join the Old Gods though if could choose any.

Lore question Horde players/NPCs when devs forced us to join the rebels didn't we break the horde oath?

No way. Ill be always in da side ma man old Vol'jin is.

I'd have preferred well-written Garrosh's Horde. Too bad they fucked up with the storyline and made it retarded.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

yup. In a heart beat. with like 50 insta kill mechanics and a 3 expansion gear check. you pesky raiders will never kill me!!!

ok srs time. I would

I don't really think I'll ever understand Garrosh supporters.

He's... he's literally Hitler, guys, you see that, right? Like, Golden had to look into the Nuremberg trials to do research to base the War Crimes novel on, because Garrosh's actions and own crimes were analogous with the Third Reich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

He's... he's literally Hitler, guys, you see that, right? Like, Golden had to look into the Nuremberg trials to do research to base the War Crimes novel on, because Garrosh's actions and own crimes were analogous with the Third Reich.
    There's zero actions that Garrosh took that can be justified. Everything he did, he did for the wrong reasons.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

No. He's kind of a dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not evil, violent, and racist enough to consider siding with Garrosh. Jus' saying'...

Deleted
    Nope, never liked the guy

Because if they didn't fuck up writing the Horde would've been something amazing like mongol Hordes instead of boring pussies they are right now

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Because if they didn't fuck up writing the Horde would've been something amazing like mongol Hordes instead of boring pussies they are right now
    So... you're supporting WoW Hitler because he COULD have been NOT WoW Hitler?

So... you're supporting WoW Hitler because he COULD have been NOT WoW Hitler?
    The whole Hitler shit is relatively "new" arc. Back in Cataclysm when they started fucking around with the character he had plenty of positive traits in him but poor characterization, writing and handing the dude to two different vastly different writers made sure nothing competent could've ever come out of it.

Anything MoP Garrosh is outright retarded and non-sensical in about every way

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    The whole Hitler shit is relatively "new" arc. Back in Cataclysm when they started fucking around with the character he had plenty of positive traits in him but poor characterization, writing and handing the dude to two different vastly different writers made sure nothing competent could've ever come out of it.

Anything MoP Garrosh is outright retarded and non-sensical in about every way
    Then we're talking about very different things- Garrosh in Cataclysm was certainly interesting and had some nuance to him, and was not the same as he's become in Mists.

The current state of Garrosh, though, I don't understand how anyone is a Garrosh supporter and would join his current Horde and agenda, which seems to me what this thread is about.

Deleted
    In a Heartbeat!

I'm sick of being oh Mary Sweet Jesus faction all the goddamn time! Can we have some ruthlessness and bloodshed in this game, or is it all about holding hands and kissing babies?

I really miss that rage, Warhammer Orks have for instance, you know, crazy, berserking, merciless killing idiots that they are? And when I look at Garrosh's Horde I see WarCraft 3 Campaign with Grom, when they encounter the Night Elves and drink the blood again. Those Orcs are something completely different than what they turned into during WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Don't get me wrong i do think that garrosh and his horde was...i dunno...cute. But i prefer things like Dark Eldar in Wh40k. You know grinding living people into drugs and such. And wearing they skins as trophies.
    I want this faction, I feel like the burning legion would be a good faction to get my evil kicks. But unfortunately, even they pale in comparison to the horrific shit you can find in WH40k

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the real question is if Garrosh will join MY Horde.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I want to be apart of the TRUE HORDE!
    Better then having a hump back leader....