Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's amazing how I'm super far to the left, but am really big on personal freedom, which is why I'm left in the first place.
    So basically you are against the right because it's the cool thing to do and went left without knowing what they stand for.

Good on the school. you have to nip these little rapists in the bud before they realize their privilege

#yesallwomen

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahFrigginBlah View Post
    can the 5yo even sign his name? seriously 5 is kindergarten, where fingerpaints, naptime, and hand-turkeys still fill out class days.
    WTF is a hand turkey? Sounds pretty dirty for a class of 5 year olds to be performing :s

15+ Year Old Account
    Dafuq did I just read?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    In Arizona... is it a shame I felt more surprised before I saw the state?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5544938.html

The bolded part... how could that be ignored?
    I don't know about Arizona but by law in most states if not all the school can not make him sign anything. He is a minor "a major minor at that" and all things must be signed by his parents. That alone gives his parents the rights to take the school to court.

On top of that the boy was being threaten to do it or the other guy would do it for him. So why is the other kid not punished.

To sum it up the parents need to take the person who made him sign it to the school bord and if that dose not work then court. Also the parents need to seek punishment to the kid who threaten him. This child didn't do anything wrong and was forced to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    WTF is a hand turkey? Sounds pretty dirty for a class of 5 year olds to be performing :s
    I know ur joking but if u really don't know its when you draw the outline of ur hand and put a face on the thumb. It looks like a turkey.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Wasn't even surprised to see where it happened... Oh wow, this is just retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    you keep bring up the 80s, do you even register abortion clinic bombings in the 80s and 90s? Or the numerous Assults doctors get invloved in for working in those clinics?
    LOL
    And sadly, the pepetrators are revered not as criminals, but as martyrs.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    OP it isn't just about the reaction to what he did that is weird. What about forcing a 5 year old to sign a document, is that even legal? Were the parents even present?
    Don't know about AZ but in most states if not all NOPE its illegal to make a minor sign anything without the consent of the parents and the parents must be there as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    This article doesn't seem to articulate sexual misconduct. Taking someone's pants down always seemed more of embaressment not some sexual innuedo or anything else. It's just a radical/desperate reaction to a very innapropiate situation. I know I wasn't thinking about sexual things at 5 but then again I seem to develop mentally a tad bit slower then others(Not mentally challenged, was in Special Education).

Nothing to do with Progressive or any political wing. Just good ole radicalism needing to be stepped on. Politics need not be involved in this affair.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi