Hey guys! Do you know if there is a guide on how to get all Pandaria rep exalted?

I know you can do dailies and warbringers...but warbringers takes a lot of luck and sitting around. I was wondering if there was something I could do proactively besides mindless dailies, and besides dailies are a little slow.

Im looking at 3/9 with my weakest being the Huojin Pandaria rep I believe its called. I have Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, and Cloud.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    Dailies is one way. Warbringers is another. Another great way is farming in the Guo-Lai Halls for keys to open the chests in the final room. Most chests drop blue & purple BoA rep tokens (along with plenty of gold). You can farm endlessly; I picked up 15 keys in one day at one point.

Guo-Lai Halls? I've never heard of that as a farming option.

Are the BoA rep tokens similar in rep amount to Warbringers? And are they "Smart" about it, in the sense if I have a rep exalted they won't give me that rep?
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Huojin Panda rep can be raised using a tabard. Go to Orgrimmar, right by that portal there's a quartermaster. Buy the tabard, equip, run dungeons out the wahoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Guo-Lai Halls? I've never heard of that as a farming option.

Are the BoA rep tokens similar in rep amount to Warbringers? And are they "Smart" about it, in the sense if I have a rep exalted they won't give me that rep?
    Nope, I'm exalted on most of them and they drop for my main; I just mail them to alts. It won't check ahead of time.

You'll need to have unlocked the halls, though, and I don't know if that's possible any more since all of the Golden Lotus questlines are gone post 5.4.

I just got exalted with them but I have been revered since 5.2. Is there any way to check if I did the quest line
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got exalted with them but I have been revered since 5.2. Is there any way to check if I did the quest line
    Run through the halls and see if everything is opened up. I could be wrong, of course - I only do it on my main. It's possible it's always open for everyone now that the quests are gone.

Okay, everything seems open....I reached the end room or whatever and see a giant dragon named Milau...

I definitely have been here before. But what keys/chests are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh darn, nevermind. It appears that they are for Golden Lotus and nothing else...I already have GL at 999/1000
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

Warbringers.
    You can solo these as any spec if you have even 540 ish ilvl.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    Loremasters take like, an hour to complete. Just get Zygor guides. They got complete guides to most reps atleast. That's what I use.

I am following the guide, and apparently I am supposed to get some stuff in the mail for Lorewalkers, but nothing ever showed up?

I dont know if it makes a difference that I already did it on another toon..
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

Do lots of dailies and lots of dungeons. If you have the reps at exalted on another character, make sure to buy the commendation things so that it goes faster.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Get your Tillers rep to exalted and then do the planting/harvesting dailies for two factions at a time. Also run your daily heroic for one faction. That's how I got mine up, I wasn't about to go do individual rep dailies even though it would've been faster. If you care about speed though, make sure you do the faction dailies for all the rep groups. (You'll hate yourself pretty quickly though)

Yeah and as others have said, make sure you're buying the commendation at revered for all the factions for double rep from the quartermasters. (Works for all but Emperor Shuhalo, Black Prince, and Shadopan Assault)

EDIT: Saw your lorewalker question. You only get things in the mail when you find all the items for an individual achievement. So Dark Heart of the Mogu I think one was called, do all the parts of the achiev, a thing gets mailed to you. When I was doing it I just followed the Wowhead map and went zone by zone and got all the things you had to click on.

Deleted
    You can put one faction as favourite on your reputation frame (star) and earn extra rep for that when you run heroics and scenarios.

why would you even care about reps in MoP. i know some people are completionists, yeah yeah yeah.

As everyone said, Warbringers. They're easy to kill now, just fly around and check them each time you log on. Otherwise you're doing dailies (at least you can buy the Commendations when you hit Revered.) And don't forget that dungeons/scenarios now award rep for the first run each day.

Oh, and check Scritch in Kun-Lai when you're up there for the Hozen Peace Pipe (1k rep with all 5.0 factions.)

Caliph, as dumb as it sounds, I REALLY want the kite mount. The idea of it seems really cool. I know it's silly, but still.

My problem with Warbringers is I kill them slowly as a DK tank, even though I dont die. And their fear is annoying, it has reset on me a few times.

Scritch, a rare? Will do.
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

Caliph, as dumb as it sounds, I REALLY want the kite mount. The idea of it seems really cool. I know it's silly, but still.

My problem with Warbringers is I kill them slowly as a DK tank, even though I dont die. And their fear is annoying, it has reset on me a few times.

Scritch, a rare? Will do.
    Yeah, I usually get my roommate/ some guildies to help me, but if you're doing it solo I can see how that can be hard.

And yeh, you can prob buy a few on the AH too if you have some extra gold. They're like 600-ish gold on my server now. But that's just if you have extra.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you can do dailies and warbringers...but warbringers takes a lot of luck and sitting around. I was wondering if there was something I could do proactively besides mindless dailies, and besides dailies are a little slow.

Im looking at 3/9 with my weakest being the Huojin Pandaria rep I believe its called. I have Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, and Cloud.
    Houjin have a dungeon tabard..
    The monkey-men (the name escapes me) in Jade Forest gives you 30.000 rep for the last quest, taking you to exalted.
    August Celestials, you can farm eggs on TI or do dailies.

The rest: Dailies and farm Warbringers/Scouts for rep tokens..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Forest Hozen? Exalted with Forest Hozen, or the actual Huojin Pandaria? :O

- - - Updated - - -

bump! anyone know about that jade forest questline?
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'