I guess its time to think about getting new pc for me

Hello, having major issues recently while playing blizzard games. Atm while playing WoW or D3 I am getting random bluescreens, the games are lagged, in 25man raids in WoW I sit at 3-11 fps depending on situation. In Diablo3 I get randomly dcd every rift that is caused by my PC not being able to handle so many textures.

My current pc:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    CPU Type:
    Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU Speed:
    2.42 GHz
    System Memory:
    2.15 GB
    Video Card Model:
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 440
    Video Card Driver:
    nv4_disp.dll
    Desktop Resolution:
    1280x1024
    Hard Disk Size:
    431.82 GB
    Hard Disk Free Space:
    159.52 GB (37%)

I would like to be done within ~600-700 eur budget
    Playing WoW and D3 on high settings without lags and overall everything that I do on pc lagging/freezing
    I do not want to reuse any of the parts that I have

Deleted
    Could you link us any shop(s) you will be buying from? Also do you need an o/s included in that budget?

http://www.ceneo.pl/Komputery

not sure if you can operate it but its pretty much the best site to check prices and local shops offering stuff you are intrested in

yes i could use OS

Deleted
    I think thats the cheapest prices i could found for this setup, you may want to double check yourself just in case:

Cpu: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz BOX 859zł
    Mobo: Asrock Z97M PRO4 Intel Z97 LGA1150 348zł
    Ram: DDR3 EVO Leggera 8GB/1866 (2*4GB) CL9-10-9-28 290.81zł
    Hdd: WD CAVIAR 1TB WD10EZEX SATA III 192.33zł
    Gpu: GIGABYTE VGA nVIDIA GTX760 2GB 829.48zł
    Psu: XFX Core TS 550W (80+ Bronze) 214.04zł
    Case: Corsair obudowa komputerowa Carbide Series™ 200R 194.17zł
    ------------------------------------------------
    Total: ~2928zł

Later on, when you decide to overclock you can buy a cheap aftermarket cpu cooler:
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 135zł
    and an ssd:
    Samsung EVO MZ-7TE120BW (2.5 ", 120GB, SATA/600) 284zł

If you need to cut down from the cost above, i would say instead of the gtx760 gpu to go down to a R9 270x.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems i forgot the o/s above in which case you will have to drop to an i3/H97 mobo. I will leave the i5 setup above just for refference.

Cpu: Procesor Intel Core i3-4150 3.5 GHz BOX 405zł
    Mobo: Asus H97M-E Intel H97 LGA1150 299zł
    Ram: Crucial Ballistix 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL(9-9-9-24) 264.71zł
    Hdd: WD CAVIAR 1TB WD10EZEX SATA III 192.33zł
    Gpu: GIGABYTE VGA nVIDIA GTX760 2GB 829.48zł
    Psu: XFX Core TS 550W (80+ Bronze) 214.04zł
    Case: Corsair obudowa komputerowa Carbide Series™ 200R 194.17zł
    O/s: Microsoft Windows 8.1 x64 Polish 1pk DVD OEM 316.99zł
    ------------------------------------------------
    Total: ~2716zł

Thanks a lot Kostattoo

is CPU upgrade from my current to Intel Core i3-4150 3.5 GHz BOX a noticable one if i went with 2nd build?

Also is win8.1 any good compared to win7?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Thanks a lot Kostattoo

is CPU upgrade from my current to Intel Core i3-4150 3.5 GHz BOX a noticable one if i went with 2nd build?

when fully patched up win8.1 isn't that bad but if possible take your copy of win7 from your current machine and go with the first build

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Thanks a lot Kostattoo

You will see how faster your computer become (I switched from Q8300 to i5 3570 and difference was... too OMGWTFTHISPERFORMANCE ;] But choosing between i5 and i3 - I'd even borrow some cash ti buy i5 If I had no, but yeah, its up to you)

And for windows... Some people like it, some people hate it, as for me > i love it.
    Dont wanna go into details, its just comfortable for me and I find it the best OS MS has even made ;D
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted
    About the win8.1. Some don't like it as it is when you first install it but there is an option to make it look like win7. Its newer o/s, uses less resources, will have updates/support for more years than win7 so i don't see the reason not to. You probably might have to get used to it at the beginning like with any new o/s but as i said you can make it look like win7 with classic shell.

Obviously either setup is far better than what you got, cpu included. Ideally the i5k (1st build) would be best, since its a k cpu/Z97 mobo which gives you the ability to overclock the cpu even further, you just need a better than the stock cpu cooler for it. That is what will make the most difference between that and the i3 in games that are heavily dependant on cpu rather than gpu like wow.

Also i wasn't sure how much exactly the budget was since you mentioned euros and not zł, i assumed the max was around 2900zł. If its at 3k then on the 2nd build we could fit a slightly cheaper board and fit a samsung ssd in there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    About the win8.1. Some don't like it as it is when you first install it but there is an option to make it look like win7. Its newer o/s, uses less resources, will have updates/support for more years than win7 so i don't see the reason not to. You probably might have to get used to it at the beginning like with any new o/s but as i said you can make it look like win7 with classic shell.

Obviously either setup is far better than what you got, cpu included. Ideally the i5k (1st build) would be best, since its a k cpu/Z97 mobo which gives you the ability to overclock the cpu even further, you just need a better than the stock cpu cooler for it. That is what will make the most difference between that and the i3 in games that are heavily dependant on cpu rather than gpu like wow.

Also i wasn't sure how much exactly the budget was since you mentioned euros and not zł, i assumed the max was around 2900zł. If its at 3k then on the 2nd build we could fit a slightly cheaper board and fit a samsung ssd in there as well.
    Was wondering rather if ppl using win8 still have critical errors in many games, remember many complains regarding win8 about the games I use/used to play.

I really like setup 1 and will go for it together with 120G SSD but probably in a month or two when I will collect the money

Deleted
    I don't think so. I think that was mostly at the start of win8, most things were solved with win8.1 i believe. I don't have it personally, but thats what i've read/heard around.

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    You will see how faster your computer become (I switched from Q8300 to i5 3570 and difference was... too OMGWTFTHISPERFORMANCE ;] But choosing between i5 and i3 - I'd even borrow some cash ti buy i5 If I had no, but yeah, its up to you)
    Just to second this, if you can squeeze the i5 build in, that'll allow you to use the new build pretty much till its completely dead, with the overclocking as a later addition to squeeze the final drops. Especially if you're a big Blizz fan, they don't make very GPU heavy games, so you want to make sure you've spent a good chunk on the CPU, since thats by far the most annoying to change if you wanted too later down the line, the same processor/mobo would cost maybe 1.5x as much, so you might as well buy a new set, which may require you to change other parts for compatibility, its all a big mess that can really have you stuck in a rut.

Personally I'm still running an i5 2500k, and looking to hold onto it for at least a year, probably even more, unless it dies on me.

I did build setup 1 and I'm very satisfied with performance in Diablo 3 will have to wait for wed to test WoW raid performance

Thanks a lot for all the tips here (1st pc ive ever built)

Deleted
    Good to hear that, don't forget to post your setup with a couple photos to the gaming setup thread