Warrior tank needing some advice

Since being put on third shift 2 years ago.my raiding schedule has been somewhat challenging, but im not here concerning WoW directly. I work from 11pm-7am EST. Finding a guild that raids in the morning has been a nightmare .I have a 565 Prot Warrior ,and at one time I was sleeping at an earlier time than what I was use to,raiding from 7pm-10pm, out the door off to work by 10:10 pm. For some reason I couldn't get much sleep, before raid time, because I was trying to sleep at an earlier time. Already mentioned that just wanting to reinforce the fact. Seemed the gears in my mind wouldn't stop turning. Being the only one working, and a disabled wife to care for, losing my job isn't an option .Is there anyway I can ramp my self down so to speak to where I can get the gears to stop .Id rather raid in the evening like I mentioned ,but this has been a pesky problem for me. Is there some professionals who could give me some advice on how to alleviate this problem? Any advice would be most appreciated

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Find an Australian guild. 7am EST is 9pm Sydney time. Or find games you enjoy that you don't have to schedule around.

Could you perhaps play on some other kind of server server? Like an aussie one (I guess you are in the US). Is wow really that important for you? Maybe another game with a less rigid schedule when it comes to group activities is better suited for you.

I think this is the wrong forum though, general wow is probably more for you.

Edit: Darn too late on both accounts...

Deleted
    Hella respect for caring for your wife.

Also, not a professional, but just pop a xanax if you wanna sleep at a weird time

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Could you perhaps play on some other kind of server server? Like an aussie one (I guess you are in the US). Is wow really that important for you? Maybe another game with a less rigid schedule when it comes to group activities is better suited for you.

High-five, likeminded brother.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In WOD raiding guilds are going to be redundant as PUgging will be a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post

Its not that its just that important. Ive tried a lot of MMO's out there.They all had some good points but IMO they fell short in others. know it makes me sound la fanboy,but Ive been in this game since Vanilla.Just my 2 cents.I think ill just wait till MoP that way I could a good Morning/afternoon guild, and start on lvl ground

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    In WOD raiding guilds are going to be redundant as PUgging will be a lot easier.
    Everything will be easier, it is the curve of WoW. 99% gets easier each xpac and BLZ save the 1% of the heroic raid bosses as really hard to claim "the game is not easy".
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.