Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Apart from HoTW I can really compain that much.

Spriest selfheals are absolute dogshit
    Rets are shit and their class is even more shit
    Ele/enh is ok
    Warlocks are meant to passive selfheal, ember taps should get a slight nerf. At least destro trades dmg for heals.
    WW are OP only in lol2s
    Second wind and conversion only heal enough to keep you up in 2s while LOSing the dmg, in 3s its the least of things that are problematical

So are you 2300 or 230?

My thought is that you aren't 2300+ if you think that healers aren't useful or relevant.
    bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post

Ele/enh is ok
    Warlocks are meant to passive selfheal, ember taps should get a slight nerf. At least destro trades dmg for heals.
    WW are OP only in lol2s
    Second wind and conversion only heal enough to keep you up in 2s while LOSing the dmg, in 3s its the least of things that are problematical

So are you 2300 or 230?

bingo
    Precisely everything said in this post seems accurate.

Honestly the only self heals that seem a bit strong right now are monks but they aren't by any means uncounterable.

Ret offheals are amazing, but I say let them have it since they are abysmal at everything else.

You're not 2300+ that much is clear. Why shouldn't DPS specs heal? It adds complexity and in my opinion a certain sense of self. If you can't time your burst it's hardly a reason to QQ.

Deleted
    The claim that healers are not useful suggests the original poster has lack of knowledge and experience in this area. It is, moreover, ridiculous to treat DPS healing differently to DPS control. Both help the players and their allies in the path to victory. That one is more annoyed by Flash Heal than constant Novas and Deep Freezes is his own personal issue.

Never understood the argument, "dps arn't healers they shouldn't be able to heal" Well they are not tanks either so remove all defensive cds while your at it?

Personally i liked how cata worked with offhealing, there was a niche for it with enh shams and ret pallies. They could fill in their "dps" oriented gaps i.e. no burst for enh and no sustained for ret with healing, warriors had a heal cd, boomys had to switch out of boomkin same with priests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    Never understood the argument, "dps arn't healers they shouldn't be able to heal" Well they are not tanks either so remove all defensive cds while your at it?

Personally i liked how cata worked with offhealing, there was a niche for it with enh shams and ret pallies. They could fill in their "dps" oriented gaps i.e. no burst for enh and no sustained for ret with healing, warriors had a heal cd, boomys had to switch out of boomkin same with priests.
    The only off healer i really have problems with atm is Boomkins, with HotW they are pretty much a full on healer for 45 while being able to keep pressure out. Not to mention the aoe silence coupled with the snares. It's kinda nasty. If i don't peel for my healer right at that moment he's a dead man.

ele shamans have healing tide, thats not op, it can be destroyed, however boomkins are absolutely stupid.

I am not 2300 this season but I agree there seems to be a balance issue. WW Monk healing needs to be hit hard by the nerf bat. Warrior, DK, and Warlock self heal could be slightly nerfed too.

Deleted
    As a 2200+ 2v2 feral druid this season id like to say that hybrid healing is fucking ridicolous.

Nerf hotw, nerf EVERYTHING that gives same healing as actual healers to a dpser. That shit is stupid.
    I actually feel bad when playing with heart of the wild because its such a dumb talent. Remove pls.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    As a 2200+ 2v2 feral druid this season id like to say that hybrid healing is fucking ridicolous.

Nerf hotw, nerf EVERYTHING that gives same healing as actual healers to a dpser. That shit is stupid.
    I actually feel bad when playing with heart of the wild because its such a dumb talent. Remove pls.
    Why?? So healer/dps comps in 2s can dominate even more??? Its already a damn shame that getting to 2k as double dps is hard as balls compared to how easy it is to get with a healer/dps comp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post

Ele/enh is ok
    WW are OP only in lol2s

So are you 2300 or 230?

bingo
    And this is spot on. Its about 3s and above. Who cares about 2s? Get your 2.2k for your arena master achievement, and ignore that bracket other then for capping conquest like everyone else does. Its not balanced by blizz for a reason.