Seeking artist for epic wow sketch for eventual sleeve tattoo

Hello all - I am seeking an artist who can do a sketch of what I am imagining in my mind as a "menagerie of evil".. Looking for a sleeve tattoo that showcases C'thun, Illidan, lich king, deathwing, and garrosh. I'm kinda just looking for them to be layered around each other and fit on just the outside of my upper arm. Accepting any and all suggestions or if anyone knows where I could begin looking or asking besides reddit/mmo-champ, and could offer insight and/or guidance it would be greatly appreciated.

Garrosh isn't evil :< Just stuck in the past where Orcs > everything else.

Deleted
    Have you actually tried asking wherever you're going to get the tattoo done? A really good tattoo artist should be able to work out a design themselves or recommend you someone who can.

Actually these bosses that I want tattooed are all bosses that I was fighting during extremely... Trying, and difficult times for me - each boss is signifying a time period in my life where I had to essentially destroy a massive threat to my world and conquer adversity. Might have to tie ragnaros in, but I mainly wanted it to be end of xpac bosses. (T3 naxx didn't exist long enough; and the other tiers just fell at different times)

And as for inquiring on the sketch at the actually tattoo artist; I plan to go and see what a few places can muster up but I would rather go in with a rough sketch, and I know the wow fan artists out there are really amazing so just wanted to see if any of them were checking these forums. Going to try a few more sites and ask around before going to the shops. I just know that none of the tattoo artists around me have never drawn these particular characters I don't want their blind attempt - I know they sketch on paper first and such but a reference for them is going to be essential I feel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the best thing you can do in this situation is find 4-6 fanart/official art/in-game shots per boss that you think best display what you're looking for, and take them to different tattoo artists. A good tattoo artist, no matter if they have drawn/tattooed the subject matter before will easily be able to work off this material. If they can't, you need to find another artist. After they get the basic feel of the bosses, they should be able to knock out some sketches in a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should really just look online for a quality artist in your region who does similar-styled work (fantasy related, etc) and then bring in art/images of the dudes you want and have them design something for you.

The odds of you finding a great artist on a WoW forum who is local to you is probably pretty slim.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

You don't need a local artist. These things exist that are called scanners, email, and paypal.
    I hope the OP expects to be paying a significant amount of money for whoever you expect to do this. You can either use official art or commission someone, but don't expect anyone to be working for minimum wage. If you understand that much, you're well on your way to finding someone that should be able to give you something worth staining your flesh with for life. But there is nothing more infuriating than someone who thinks people draw for fun and just is pleased as pie to do you a favor taking hours out of their life. It's really amazing how many of those people you actually find, and I'm just a trivial hobbyist. If you want professional work, expect to pay professional prices.

I'd recommend looking at Deviant Art's WOW groups, there are many artists there who have pricing lists for commissions.

I would maybe start browsing artists here.

http://warcraft-elite.deviantart.com/
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW