Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    So the truth Is now racist?. Why do you think they wont even let congressmen in to see the "kids"?. If border guards say anything to the news media they are threatened with prison.
    Multple agencies have cleared them health wise. There is no reason to let people turn children into a political spectacle nor are congressmen qualified to make judgments about health.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    So you're a mind reader now too? I guess it makes everything easier when you can dismiss anyone who doesn't agree with you as an ignorant racist rather than have to explain your own beliefs on an issue.
    I dismiss nonsense. You post a lot of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Easy fix make min wage like 20 dollars and make the fines for companies getting caught with undocumented workers and paying less have to pay millions upon millions in fines and have that money go towards making unions stronger to protect the workers better, win win win win as they say only one not liking it is the cheating feel that wants slaves to do his bidding for his GREED
    You do realize that tripling minimum wage would cause inflation to go out of control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

/popcorn

-One question: Why do ANY of you care?
    -My answer: I don't give a shit, I'll continue to live my life the same way i do now.

Maybe the problem isn't with the illegals who are trying to enter the country. They want to work and most of them take agricultural jobs that the vast majority of Americans wont do at any price.

So solution seems pretty simple. For every illegal that wants to come in and work in our country lets take away the citizenship of a welfare leech. Ship the leeches off to Guatemala, Honduras, or El Salvador.

Get to work or get out. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn all the border signs around so they get confused and go home.

Either that or really big nets.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Multple agencies have cleared them health wise. There is no reason to let people turn children into a political spectacle nor are congressmen qualified to make judgments about health.

- - - Updated - - -

I dismiss nonsense. You post a lot of it.
    The same multiple agency's that facilitated them coming here in the first place?. Most Americans don't trust those agency's and would prefer our representatives to see for themselves. Make no mistake it is a political spectacle already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Turn all the border signs around so they get confused and go home.

Either that or really big nets.
    Dig giant pits and cover them with leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    The same multiple agency's that facilitated them coming here in the first place?. Most Americans don't trust those agency's and would prefer our representatives to see for themselves.
    What does the Baptist Child & Family Services have to do with this immigration policy?

Your representatives aren't medical professionals.

10+ Year Old Account
    And is it not fair to be concerned that because vaccines aren't as common in central America and their extreme poverty, that these people could be carrying diseases that have long been eradicated in the US?
    Unless you've identified them as carrying such a disease, yes. It isn't fair or reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The border must be secured or the problem will never go away. That needs to be the first priority what to do with the people here is a far more complicated issue that would take years to solve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Say, we made everyone legal, how would we deal with Welfare system breakdown from sudden influx of new people? They would also have low paying jobs or no jobs at all. How would we deal with things like education fund for their childrens, Pell and Tap grants, massive changes in voting demographic that would be open to open border? What about jobs themselves? both the legal and new illigal would be competing for the same low paying jobs. What would we do about people already waiting on the line to come in the U.S. (Who have been waiting for 10 years or so)? Is it fair to deny people who have waiting on the line?
    1st the problem is over rated. The US does not have an overabundance of "illegals".

The fix is also rather easy. Close any business found hiring "illegals", and arrest all owners and investors. That will solve 100% of the "undocumented worker" issue.

Now for the MS-13 issue, change the drug laws. As an American we should be legally allowed to purchase anything. Once the gangs stop making money on drugs they will stop coming here.

I haven't identified them because I haven't seen them. But reports have come out saying that they have diseases that the average American isn't inoculated against. As someone who has been to many a 3rd world nation, I know that diseases not given a 2nd thought are often a concern in these areas.
    They've been cleared by multiple agencies. Its just ignorance and nativist nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Seriously?

No. You're wrong. There are two types of offense; criminal and civil. Criminal offenses are things like murder and theft. Civil offenses are things like traffic violations and libel/slander. You will not be sent to jail for civil offenses (refusing to pay fines/penalties on them can push you into criminal, though).

And immigration law is civil law, not criminal law. Illegal immigrants are not criminals (at least, not for being illegal immigrants). No more than you are, if you get a speeding ticket. Same class of offense; civil infraction.
    please know what your talking about before you do so

Immigration law contains both civil and criminal provisions. The removal of aliens,
    however severe its consequences, has been “consistently classified as a civil rather than
    a criminal procedure” by the courts.1 On the other hand, the Immigration and Nationality
    Act (INA) contains several provisions that are unambiguously penal in nature, subjecting
    offenders to imprisonment and/or fine under Title 18 of the U.S. Code.
    Certain immigration violations carry civil and criminal consequences. An alien who
    enters or attempts to enter the United States without authorization is not only subject to
    removal or exclusion but is also subject to criminal prosecution, with a first offense
    subject to six months’ imprisonment (a misdemeanor) and any subsequent offense
    punishable by up to two years’ incarceration (a felony).2

http://trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/P585.pdf

so who is wrong again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    There's not a problem. Illegal immigrants work for less than minimum wage, don't demand welfare, don't get tax compensation (unlike someone who legally works for a minimum wage), and don't even vote.
    Several states economies depend on cheap illegal work force.
    That for me is the only crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Waarheid View Post
    How 'bout y'all go back to Europe and give my people their land back. "Illegal" immigration. rofl.
    everybody outside of africa immigrated somewhere yes but why don't you go look up what happens if you enter the majority of European countries illegally or what happens if you enter Mexico or Latin American countries illegally all of them punish it alot worse than the US

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    They've been cleared by multiple agencies. Its just ignorance and nativist nonsense.
    then why is there a Scabies outbreak along the border and border agents are doing the medical checkups not doctors?? http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/07/scabies-outbreak-at-us-border/

Deleted
    Tried reading the posts to this thread.. I am scared with some of the replies.

It is clear that illegal immigrants are a world-wide phenomenon, (not because they are an evil bunch who wants to take advantage of you but because) the world is full of different economical zones. The difference between economies in some cases is so great that it creates friction and opens exploitation.

Do you honestly think these people ideally want to leave their homes and come work for you?

Imagine this for a moment.. what would it take for your family to risk illegally migrating to a different place?

Their living conditions are so bad that they are forced to. What would you do if your living conditions were as horrible? If your family was starving to death day by day?

In my humble opinion, the problem is not with the people that have reached the poverty point of either risking their life or migrating but with the people who refuse to help them or try to exploit them or worse.. wish them dead!

Never wish for others a fate that you would not like for yourself.

Would you really want a landmine for your loved ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't identified them because I haven't seen them. But reports have come out saying that they have diseases that the average American isn't inoculated against. As someone who has been to many a 3rd world nation, I know that diseases not given a 2nd thought are often a concern in these areas.

- - - Updated - - -

the cartels have already switched to other pursuits such as gasoline theft and more efforts on prostitution. This line of reasoning is not sound.
    I hope you understand, as an American I feel Drugs, prostitution, and gambling are required if we want to be free. Take away any possibility of crime paying in the US.

And the line of reasoning works look what happened to the Italian mafia, once alcohol was legal they had to switch to legal industry.

we need to create a 10-mile wide safari reserve on our side of the border stretching from texas to california so that illegals can be eaten by lions when they try to cross into america. it would pay for itself by televising lion attacks on illegals (with censored video of course) and entrance fees as a national park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I hope you understand, as an American I feel Drugs, prostitution, and gambling are required if we want to be free. Take away any possibility of crime paying in the US.

And the line of reasoning works look what happened to the Italian mafia, once alcohol was legal they had to switch to legal industry.
    There is being for freedom and then there's taking it too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    then why is there a Scabies outbreak along the border and border agents are doing the medical checkups not doctors?? http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/07/sc...-at-us-border/
    I trust HHS and NGO Government contractors more than the Daily Caller and NRO. Also its scabies, not exactly serious stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    so who is wrong again?
    Well, the link backs me up. So thanks for that.