Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I mean, have you SEEN new Pyroblast? Looks waaaaaaaay better.
    I haven't yet, beta realms are still down. I didn't know they updated Pyroblast, but I'll check on my mage when I login.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    Sorry, but it was half assed update: Blizz did nothing but replacing fire effect on it. Overall design and 5 polygon thing at the tip of the Firepebble screams 'made in 1999'
    Might have been but it made Fireball and Pyroblast infinitely better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    I haven't yet, beta realms are still down. I didn't know they updated Pyroblast, but I'll check on my mage when I login.
    I only saw from videos, but it still looks way better. Still though, there are some spells (AM, BW, Fireball/Frostbolt) that desperately need updating from years and years ago.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The new Pyroblast animation actually seems kind of unfinished, the timing is off and then it just sort of vanishes upon hitting the target. It needs a new impact graphic which I assume isn't implemented yet.

@Orrin: Still, I immediately fall in love with arcane because of this "old" AM graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The new Pyroblast animation actually seems kind of unfinished, the timing is off and then it just sort of vanishes upon hitting the target. It needs a new impact graphic which I assume isn't implemented yet.
    The timing is very wonky from what I've seen. Hopefully they're not done, but wanted to show that it's a slightly-less-piece-of-shit now

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    @Orrin: Still, I immediately fall in love with arcane because of this "old" AM graphics.
    I bet you'd fall in love with newer ones. I personally loved Arcane Blast [mechanics, not visual] before I made a Mage and it's part of why I made one (back in BC), and Arcane Barrage made me a happy camper in LK.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.