Boomkin trinkets?

Hey guys! I recently came back to the game roughly a week and a half ago and started raiding again. Now I've run into a bit of a problem trinket wise.
    Normal Garrosh trinket ( Black blood of Y'shaarj) or the Heroic cleave trinket? I'm using the heroic warforged Immerseus one and have it upgraded completely.
    I'm really leaning towards the cleave trinket because of the insane int proc which when used with cds= somewhat decent dmg but the butt load of secondaries that the garrosh trinket has is very nice aswell esp when buffed by my immerseus trinket. What do you guys think?

The garrosh trinket is better than the cleave one. The BiS trinket are Immerseus and Dark Shaman trinket (multi strike)

The cleave trinket isn't that good for anything but galakras (only for p1, useless on galakras himself) and spoils.
    Try to get KTT instead, but until then use BBoY. You'd have to reforge specifically to use the cleave trinket on those two fights as well, not really worth it.

Okay thanks! I guess i just valued the int proc+ cds too highly. Your comments were very helpful. Now to make sure that I am using this correctly I should refresh my eclipsed dot when the BBoY is low since I have more sp at the time given my eclipsed dot is tmy strongest damage per execute spell right?
    Last edited by mythiix; 2014-07-09 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mythiix View Post
    Okay thanks! I guess i just valued the int proc+ cds too highly. Your comments were very helpful. Now to make sure that I am using this correctly I should refresh my eclipsed dot when the BBoY is low since I have more sp at the time given my eclipsed dot is tmy strongest damage per execute spell right?
    You should refresh the dot when BBoY is high, since it ramps up in power. Applying dots when the buff is low isn't really worth it.

Okay thanks. When i was saying low i meant the time left on it since that is when the proc is higher.

Deleted
    Is the Flex Shaman's trinket better than Heroic BBoY?

Quote Originally Posted by lazerhawk View Post
    Is the Flex Shaman's trinket better than Heroic BBoY?
    Generally, no.

The cleave trinket is absolutely garbage... BiS would be Heroic BoI and Heroic KTT

The amp trinket and Multistrike are BiS.

The cleave is total garbage like others have said.

BBoY is a good trinket if you can't get the other 2.