MFFS isn't working

I hook up the derivers, the capacitor and the projector. They have enough power. The Derivers are generating fortron, the capacitor is putting it into the projector and the projector builds up with fortron. I put the square/cube module in and the fortron looks like it is being consumed. But no field is being generated. Even when i put the scale modules in.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Minecraft Username:alexjwh

Do you have skype:no

Do you work well with others:yes

Have you ever been banned from a server:I have, for something i didn't do i walked into the room then a admin tpd in (the person in it had something that was stolen and i didnt know) all of a sudden im banned Then the person said it wasn't me then I was unbanned.

Are you interested in the server? Why?:Yes i am interested in the server. I am interested because I love Role-playing Servers

Experience in building:I have no building skills whatsoever but I use redstone really well I thought it wouldn't hurt to have someone like me. I can build any redstone device.I can build anything from a button to an airplane

What kind of Building style are you used to? (Ex. Modern, Medieval, Futuristic):I cant build unless it is with redstone

Do you have experience with plugins like world edit, world guard, and voxel sniper? yes with mcedit but I have never used those plugins.
    Last edited by alexjwh; 2015-12-24 at 01:54 AM.