Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Hendershot Scam Video

Hendershot is the coolest...My favorite part is where when you get the plans for this free energy divice you’re going to be required to suspend any knowledge of the difference between a capacitor and a cylindrical battery. Suspend any form of scientific analysis and I love the litany of double talk followed by the complete lack of honesty. Like a weak magnetic field from the earth will couple with a neper turn ratio in direct opposition to observed measurements with a dc and ac meter or a Galva meter, and God help you if you know what an oscilloscope with matched impedance is. Oh ... oh and you must pledge never to reveal these plans to any electronics instructor because "all electronics instructors in the public school sector have been sworn to a secret oath that in order to remain employed must never reveal the secret that Hendershot made free electric power....and I love the part where if you connect a battery to this old style inverter and it begins to discharge it’s because the energy is being stored in a "different universe" but in a room of engineers or even a simple IBEW electricians the environmental factors are being affected by a solar storm?... shades of Jim Jones and David Koresh... we must never speak ill of the charlatans, hucksters, snake oil salesmen and we must never allow an electronics engineer to show what’s going on device by device especially if they are ieee certified because their promise and oaths are even more explicit than that public school teachers... Reminds me of child molesters saying your my friend so this is ok or that if you tell bad things will happen. But let me refrain lest I pull my own hair out of my nose...lol...omg...rotflol... However lets be serious for a second...If you believe this concentrated molarchy I want you to apply to Nasa with a copy of the plans stapled to your resume. I promise you will be promoted to highest levels of secret UFO bases in the middle of the hollow core moon base of Jupiter... right after they inject you with the green formula that will extend your life up to 800 years and its made out of the Juice of the apples from the original Garden of eden... You have to remember x=y 11=3 in binary therefore its okay to blow yer nose into the toilet. Now send me 100 dollars and I will give you a copy of your resume after you send it to me.

Deleted
    ^ someone seems very excited about something.