Need a timer mod

so classes i play are priest, hunter, and shaman. I am looking for a timer mod for dots and cool downs. I was searching and found a ton of good / popular ones, and was wondering which one has lowest memory usage?

I'm just gonna start posting this every time shit like this comes up:
    Warcraft Addons, Memory Use, and Performance

I use an addon called NeedToKnow. It's lightweight, dead easy to setup and looks good.

Here are some suggestions: http://vranx.com/buffs.htm

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nikari View Post
    so classes i play are priest, hunter, and shaman. I am looking for a timer mod for dots and cool downs. I was searching and found a ton of good / popular ones, and was wondering which one has lowest memory usage?
    As Tordenflesk pointed out indirectly, memory usage is a figure that people should stop using to judge addons on without context.
    The WoW client is likely to be using HUNDREDS of megabytes, if not a gigabyte or more.
    Stop fussing over the amount addons are using, for that isn't going in most cases to be the reason for poor performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Depending on how good you are with addons like Poweraruas and Weakauras, I'd recommend WeakAuras 2 for cooldown timers.

I used forteXorcist for a while as well, but I got tired of thatone.