So I looted my 18th Thunderfury.....

yet still haven't seen a witching hour after thousands and thousands of shards RNG shes a cruel mistress.

I still haven't found my first...

10+ Year Old Account
    I found one on my DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    You know I was gonna come in here in rant mode about how little the weapon means.... then realized it was for D3... so in essence..

IGNORE MEEEE!!!
    hey TF in WoW is awesome
    at least it means you farmed MC for a while

A couple hundred paragon levels and I've only found 2 Well, 3 if you count the one I found at 60 after a couple minutes of playing the day 2.0 came out. Haven't seen any of the other "rare" weapons.
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2014-07-10 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfnasty View Post
    yet still haven't seen a witching hour after thousands and thousands of shards RNG shes a cruel mistress.
    that's cause the whitching is a belt, if you gamble 1handed weapons then of course you wont find a belt. Duh :P
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Still haven't even gotten my first Thunderfury meh..

Deleted
    I've found one and only on normal difficulty from random militia corpse...

Good thing that I've bought WH in AH when it was still available (in fact it was a robbery for like 500k gold).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I still haven't found my first...
    Same here. Haven't even got one so far. :<

out of all of them I still have 9 in my bank one on my barb one on my templar salvaged 2 early on and gave the rest away. I cant bring myself to salvage the rest. I will say killing a rift guardian and then dropping 11 thunderfurys on the ground in a public game is hilarious.

If it makes some feel better, with patch 2.1 and the item that adds a socket without reforging; most weapons will become as equally good if not better because of turning into 5 primary meaning your going to see a lot more 2600 1 handed weapons like the 5 primary sword I forgot its name, but its as good as a thunderfury if not better. Even weapons that don't usually have 4 primary but have a special affix like the %fire damage axe, with this new item you can finally have a main stat, 10% dmg, socket, which on live you can't have I believe unless you roll off the %fire, but I'm pretty sure that is pointless lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    A couple hundred paragon levels and I've only found 2 Well, 3 if you count the one I found at 60 after a couple minutes of playing the day 2.0 came out. Haven't seen any of the other "rare" weapons.
    Paragon level 355 on SC and 203 on HC. Yet to have a single one drop for me. 2 in a couple hundred paragon levels sounds like quite a lot. At least I have obtained one witching hour.

Got #19 earlier still no witching hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfnasty View Post
    Got #19 earlier still no witching hour.
    Can... can I join you in games?

I still haven't found a single Thunderfury and I really want it lol ;___;