Thread: WOD Feral PvP

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by hullaballoonatic View Post
    We lost pounce (stunning rake) in the last build anyways.
    Apparently it's not intended, according to this thread on official forums that linked to this tweet from Celestalon.
    Last edited by gestapo; 2014-08-14 at 08:10 PM.

  2. #102
    I am Murloc! Taftvalue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the desert
    Posts
    5,997
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    I hope this nerf will make it usable when stunned or else it will still be shitty :/
    nope this must not happen

    aniticpiating and using it before u get stunned is skill

    using it half braindead while stunned isn't.
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

  3. #103
    please guys give some statistics for Lunar inspiration (100lvl talent - moonfire) i really cant stand the claws of retardness skin. Please tell me that lunar inspiration is good! will moonfire from cat do more dmg than normal moonfire?

  4. #104
    Pit Lord MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    nope this must not happen

    aniticpiating and using it before u get stunned is skill

    using it half braindead while stunned isn't.
    Alright. Then remove all abilities in the game that provide some sort of damage reduction without having to prepare
    for incoming damage or atleast make them unusable while under any cc whatsoever then im fine with it.

    That goes for iceblock, divine shield, dispersion, icebound and the likes.
    Epic!

  5. #105
    Regarding pounce and rake.

    What blizzard seem to have forgot and none of you noticed is that pounce "Cannot be dodged, parried or blocked" but rake can.
    So last night our opener got parried like 4 times in a single match.

    Same goes for ravage, couldn't either get dodge, parried or block but shred can. So enjoy most or the shred's getting parried by rogues while spamming that in incarnation

    Bugg, blizz forgot about it or intended?

    Edit: sorry read back a little and saw Kals mentioned it. Yes Kals we noticed it yesterday, got parried alot by rogues
    Last edited by Crawor; 2014-08-15 at 11:11 AM.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawor View Post
    Regarding pounce and rake.

    What blizzard seem to have forgot and none of you noticed is that pounce "Cannot be dodged, parried or blocked" but rake can.
    So last night our opener got parried like 4 times in a single match.

    Same goes for ravage, couldn't either get dodge, parried or block but shred can. So enjoy most or the shred's getting parried by rogues while spamming that in incarnation
    Why are you attacking/bursting from the front to get parried or dodged in the first place?

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    If you are using incarnation you are going to be bursting so will want a stun anyway so using Rake then isn't a bad idea. It makes you think about when to use it.
    You will want to stun when it's appropriate, not when the DoT happens to run out (15secs in if applied right before entering Incarnation).

    If you're suggesting not keeping Rake up during Incarnation you're gimping your damage, while bursting lol. Dat contradiction.

    As said before it's retarded having Rake stun during Incarnation.

    go read: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13777807681, a few of the guys there have got the right idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Why are you attacking/bursting from the front to get parried or dodged in the first place?
    Wow. Because it's not always possible to get behind people (latency etc) obviously... especially when stealthed with lower speed. Do you even play PvP or Feral for that matter?

    I believe Rake/Pounce merge should be undone and instead merge Pounce and Maim. While used from stealth Maim can't be dodged/parried, incurs no CD (except gcd ofc) and applies a bleed (pounce equivalent, but may not be needed since Maim already does direct damage), if not used from stealth it works just like it does on live atm.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by ManneN View Post
    You will want to stun when it's appropriate, not when the DoT happens to run out (15secs in if applied right before entering Incarnation).

    If you're suggesting not keeping Rake up during Incarnation you're gimping your damage, while bursting lol. Dat contradiction.

    As said before it's retarded having Rake stun during Incarnation.

    go read: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13777807681, a few of the guys there have got the right idea.
    hmm if your rake is about to run out why would you be bursting at all? you line up full bleeds with a burst ... you don't line up a burst with Rake about to fall off ... come on. or if it's about to fall off just hit Rake then hit Incarnation ... not rocket science is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManneN View Post
    Wow. Because it's not always possible to get behind people (latency etc) obviously... especially when stealthed with lower speed. Do you even play PvP or Feral for that matter?

    I believe Rake/Pounce merge should be undone and instead merge Pounce and Maim. While used from stealth Maim can't be dodged/parried, incurs no CD (except gcd ofc) and applies a bleed (pounce equivalent, but may not be needed since Maim already does direct damage), if not used from stealth it works just like it does on live atm.
    it's not always possible but I played rogue for six years and played feral for four, so yes I am entirely aware of positional requirements ... But you can get behind your target most of the time if you know what you are doing. If you line up CC correctly with your partners then latency doesn't affect positionals at all unless you are lagging so bad at like 500 MS or something ...

    Also being stealthed with lower speed? do you even sprint in stealth? we have so many gap closers that we can afford to sprint in stealth. Seriously utilize ALL the spells your druid has and open up your mind.

  9. #109
    Stood in the Fire Kals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    hmm if your rake is about to run out why would you be bursting at all? you line up full bleeds with a burst ... you don't line up a burst with Rake about to fall off ... come on. or if it's about to fall off just hit Rake then hit Incarnation ... not rocket science is it?
    Except for that one little thing here:
    Improved Rake
    Requires Druid (Feral)
    Your Rake deals 100% additional damage when used while stealthed.
    When we pop Incarnation we're nearly always popping Berserk during it at some point (some stagger, some don't) and TF is always used in conjunction with Berserk (even with the change to let TF be used during Berserk it will still be used during the duration at some point if not at the beginning like current). No way in HELL are we passing up on a 100% boosted Rake damage also increased by trinket and Tiger's Fury. Even without the perk, TF Rake >> normal Rake, so it's typically refreshed when we pop Incarnation anyways.

    And getting dodged/blocked/parried isn't the point, the point is many of us are smart enough to use pounce on live in order to counteract cooldowns which increase those stats, such as Evasion and Die by the Sword. Furthermore, if Rake can get parried/dodged under Incarnation that means it can also be parried/dodged while stealthed, meaning if we're searching for another stealthy and pass through them spamming Rake there's that small chance our opener can get avoided. You may say "well it's a very small chance" but hey, so was 5 stack taste for blood and we all remember how ridiculous that was.

    Seriously it's such a small change to make, either revert it or bake it into Maim as multitudes of players have suggested since this change was implemented into beta.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Kals View Post
    Except for that one little thing here:
    Seriously it's such a small change to make, either revert it or bake it into Maim as multitudes of players have suggested since this change was implemented into beta.
    That is the option most would like to see but .... well, it's blizzard. Once they have an idea they do it even if it is the worst choice, they refuse to admit they were wrong, because of that I am learning to adapt cause they probably won't change it as celestion said "we have to get this done and shipped". No chance they are changing alot now.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    hmm if your rake is about to run out why would you be bursting at all? you line up full bleeds with a burst ... you don't line up a burst with Rake about to fall off ... come on. or if it's about to fall off just hit Rake then hit Incarnation ... not rocket science is it?
    If you actually read what I wrote you'd notice that I wrote "15secs in if applied right before entering Incarnation" that means that even if you line everything up perfectly you still have to reapply it before Incarnation runs out. Rake is 15secs, Incarnation is 30secs. Reading is not rocket science is it? Also what Kal said about Improved Rake perk, which I didn't even know about, makes your argument even more ridiculous. You just made even more of a fool out of yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    it's not always possible but I played rogue for six years and played feral for four, so yes I am entirely aware of positional requirements ... But you can get behind your target most of the time if you know what you are doing. If you line up CC correctly with your partners then latency doesn't affect positionals at all unless you are lagging so bad at like 500 MS or something ...
    How often does your partner really stun/trap/poly/fear a target you want to swap too? Not very often I'd assume considering you normally cc the off-targets instead of the target you're planning to stun. The only time it might happen is if you decide on a swap or during Incarnation where you follow a CC with Pounce stun but that's clearly not the most common usage of our opener stun.

    However, normally people wont be in CC for you to cherry pick where and how to open on them, rather they'll be moving around with flare/magma totem/blizzard/rain of fire etc up. If you think people are just going to allow you to open perfectly or that they will be sitting in CC most of the time you open you're delusional.

    Also as Kals said (thanks for bringing it up Kals) Pounce during Evasion/Die By The Sword is a guaranteed hit, but that doesn't matter to you I assume since you always have mobility CDs or your team CCs so you can get behind them either way I guess lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Also being stealthed with lower speed? do you even sprint in stealth? we have so many gap closers that we can afford to sprint in stealth. Seriously utilize ALL the spells your druid has and open up your mind.
    I've got no words, you clearly don't play against russians and even then it seems you got no clue. You seem to assume that every single time you stealth you have all movement cds up and you want to use them... hint: they're not and even if they are you might not want to use them, especially not on live where it's a 100% guarantee they won't parry/dodge anyway. Dash is a 3min CD and come WoD I'd rather not be forced to use Stampeding Roar or Wild Charge every time I open just to make sure I get behind my target, for obvious reasons ofc. Also once people find out about this they'll start backing up against walls hoping for our opener to fail, gl getting behind them then.

    There's a reason why opener stuns can't get dodged/parried (reasons mentioned before) - it's simply not always possible to get behind your target. Cheap Shot still can't get dodged or parried, why should the Feral opener stun be the only one affected/punished?

    You're making this out to be smaller than it is, sure it might only happen once every x% of the time but those few times it does happen it's completely retarded.

    Seriously, outside of CDs like Evasion dodge and parry should be removed from PvP completely along with the reflect meta, we don't need or want the extra RNG.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by ManneN View Post
    If you actually read what I wrote you'd notice that I wrote "15secs in if applied right before entering Incarnation" that means that even if you line everything up perfectly you still have to reapply it before Incarnation runs out. Rake is 15secs, Incarnation is 30secs. Reading is not rocket science is it? Also what Kal said about Improved Rake perk, which I didn't even know about, makes your argument even more ridiculous. You just made even more of a fool out of yourself.
    You need to reaply it sure, it's a DoT ofc you do but the fact is you think you have infinite energy during Incarnation? you are bursting with Ravage, you don't use incarnation aiming to kill someone in 30 seconds you aim to kill someone ASAP be it in 5 seconds or 10 seconds, taking longer than that then you are doing it way wrong if it takes you 15+ seconds to burst someone down in this day and age....

    Quote Originally Posted by ManneN View Post
    How often does your partner really stun/trap/poly/fear a target you want to swap too? Not very often I'd assume considering you normally cc the off-targets instead of the target you're planning to stun. The only time it might happen is if you decide on a swap or during Incarnation where you follow a CC with Pounce stun but that's clearly not the most common usage of our opener stun.

    However, normally people wont be in CC for you to cherry pick where and how to open on them, rather they'll be moving around with flare/magma totem/blizzard/rain of fire etc up. If you think people are just going to allow you to open perfectly or that they will be sitting in CC most of the time you open you're delusional.

    Also as Kals said (thanks for bringing it up Kals) Pounce during Evasion/Die By The Sword is a guaranteed hit, but that doesn't matter to you I assume since you always have mobility CDs or your team CCs so you can get behind them either way I guess lol.
    The fact you can't get behind the target is strange and really not my problem you have difficulties doing so, You have Skull Bash, Wild Charge (using anything else is silly), Dash, Stampeding Roar, PvP 2 set bonus and boot enchant for mobility/ Movement, if you are stuggeling for mobility on a feral druid I have some bad news or you .....

    Ehm do you only play with randoms or do you actually use voice coms for PvP? if you say to them you can't manage a CC at that time then they will do it. The whole point of PvP is communication if you can't get behind your target, line up burst, can't line up CC so they sit in it properly or avoid AoE like blizzard etc to get a poper opener then something is far wrong and it would be you that is...
    Quote Originally Posted by ManneN View Post
    delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManneN View Post
    I've got no words, you clearly don't play against russians and even then it seems you got no clue. You seem to assume that every single time you stealth you have all movement cds up and you want to use them... hint: they're not and even if they are you might not want to use them, especially not on live where it's a 100% guarantee they won't parry/dodge anyway. Dash is a 3min CD and come WoD I'd rather not be forced to use Stampeding Roar or Wild Charge every time I open just to make sure I get behind my target, for obvious reasons ofc. Also once people find out about this they'll start backing up against walls hoping for our opener to fail, gl getting behind them then.

    There's a reason why opener stuns can't get dodged/parried (reasons mentioned before) - it's simply not always possible to get behind your target. Cheap Shot still can't get dodged or parried, why should the Feral opener stun be the only one affected/punished?

    You're making this out to be smaller than it is, sure it might only happen once every x% of the time but those few times it does happen it's completely retarded.

    Seriously, outside of CDs like Evasion dodge and parry should be removed from PvP completely along with the reflect meta, we don't need or want the extra RNG.
    I play against russians all the time, they are nothing special. They are just people that communicate and from what you say it wounds like you have no communication at all when you PvP. I have a big clue I'm afraid, You are not using your mobility CDs then moaning about how you can't get behind people.... That is just stupid at the highest level.

    People did that against my rogue for years... Protip: you can still hit there backs, even against a wall. Strange right? not really blizzard made it that you can already do this because of that sole reason. Come WoD anyway we will have no pos req anyway so no idea why you won't use Dash to get up to them ...

    I am not making it out to be smaller than it is, you are just making a mountain out of a molehill, sure it would be better to Bake the stun into Maim but well... It's Blizzard... How often do they reverse big changes like that? they don't so suck it up and deal with it, you play a druid you should already know how to adapt better than any other class ....

  13. #113
    I'd rather see Incarnation be a toggle that increases the energy cost of all abilities by 20 energy and has a 30 second cooldown. Still lines up well with berserk, but allows you to trigger it to get a stun off when you need to. Plus you could hang around in King of the Jungle form in towns!

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    You need to reaply it sure, it's a DoT ofc you do but the fact is you think you have infinite energy during Incarnation? you are bursting with Ravage, you don't use incarnation aiming to kill someone in 30 seconds you aim to kill someone ASAP be it in 5 seconds or 10 seconds, taking longer than that then you are doing it way wrong if it takes you 15+ seconds to burst someone down in this day and age....
    Why are you even arguing this? As Kals pointed out you still need to reapply Rake due to Improved Rake during Incarnation, and even if you didn't would you remove the Incarnation buff after 15 seconds if the target didn't die to save DR or just waste the DR? Either option is retarded, just accept Blizzard fucked up and complain until they fix it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    The fact you can't get behind the target is strange and really not my problem you have difficulties doing so, You have Skull Bash, Wild Charge (using anything else is silly), Dash, Stampeding Roar, PvP 2 set bonus and boot enchant for mobility/ Movement, if you are stuggeling for mobility on a feral druid I have some bad news or you .....
    You have 109% movement speed in stealth (which is when you'll normally use pounce) which happens to be only 1% more than everyone else. As it stands right now it indeed looks like we're being forced into always using Wild Charge to get a somewhat safe opener which is obviously retarded. Rogues don't have to, why should we?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Ehm do you only play with randoms or do you actually use voice coms for PvP? if you say to them you can't manage a CC at that time then they will do it.
    I play at 2.5K rating with voice communication thank you very much for asking. Obviously I can't manage a CC when I'm stealthed and people won't CC opponents so you can get a safe opener since it's a waste of time and DR. Instead they'll CC so that you can land kills and get proper pressure. If you play arena at reasonable ratings you'd know this. Who CC's before you've even opened lol?

    In WoD do you expect me to communicate "Sorry I can't seem to get behind this guy running around with AoE everywhere, can you please stop whatever you're doing to CC the target we're going to open on?" because that would obviously be a smart move right? (hint: it'd be retarded)

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    The whole point of PvP is communication if you can't get behind your target, line up burst, can't line up CC so they sit in it properly or avoid AoE like blizzard etc to get a poper opener then something is far wrong and it would be you that is...
    Obviously you never get caught out of stealth by a random AoE right when you were getting ready to open, never happens right? That's because you live in a perfect fairy world where you always have all CDs ready at your disposal and where no one tries to stop you from opening. What does lining up CC have to do with opening or Incarnation+Rake DRing stun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    I play against russians all the time, they are nothing special. They are just people that communicate and from what you say it wounds like you have no communication at all when you PvP. I have a big clue I'm afraid, You are not using your mobility CDs then moaning about how you can't get behind people.... That is just stupid at the highest level.
    Russians lag like crazy, lots will agree with me - there are many posts in threads regarding Russians based on the issue. To be clear though it's not only Russians who lag, everyone with bad internet does. The combination with speed doesn't make things better either.

    Also it's obviously never happened to you that you Wild Charge -> Pounce someone just to found out they managed to range your Pounce right? Yeah I guess so since you never face anyone with latency issues I wonder why that is...

    On live we'd just pop an extra speed CD (if you have it available) and hopefully reach our opponent anyway for the safe opener, in WoD we'd do the same but it'll still be random if he happened to turn just as you pushed your button and you randomly get parried/dodged.

    As melees we already have to deal with latency rng and on top of that letting our stealth opener have a chance to dodge/parry just increases the RNG retardedness in the game, which it doesn't need - and no it's not always possible to get behind people regardless of how much you want to make it sound like it is.

    Regarding your "big clue" - I'm doubting it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    People did that against my rogue for years... Protip: you can still hit there backs, even against a wall. Strange right? not really blizzard made it that you can already do this because of that sole reason. ...
    Do you seriously expect people who are backed up against a wall to let you walk just next to them trying to find the perfect spot where you can still attack from behind? The reason you were able to do it on your Rogue is that Cheap Shot doesn't require you to be behind your target, thus you could Cheap Shot from in front (before they found you) and then find the sweet spot before next gcd. Difference: Needing to find sweet spot before opening and needing to find sweet spot before dpsing, one is obviously harder than the other.

    Also you won't be able to find that sweet spot in WoD either way because you don't have any way of knowing if you're actually "behind" at all since all "can only be used from behind" abilities are gone, and don't give me any bullshit about "look at your screen if you're behind them" because you can't see for shit if you're behind someone who's backed up against a wall or not.

    We'll be forced into using Wild Charge to get there, which is exactly what our opponents want. Again, why do we have to deal with this when Rogues won't? 'just suck it up hurr durr' - I'd rather not have to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Come WoD anyway we will have no pos req anyway so no idea why you won't use Dash to get up to them ...
    Come WoD we will have an indirect pos req on stealthed-Rake but you just don't get that do you?

    Once again you seem to live in some kind of wonderland where you always have all CDs up and no one will do anything to try and stop your opener, even if you do use Dash it's not 100% you'll get the opener due to latency and dodge/parry-rng combination, I'd rather take rng out of that equation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    I am not making it out to be smaller than it is, you are just making a mountain out of a molehill, sure it would be better to Bake the stun into Maim but well... It's Blizzard... How often do they reverse big changes like that? they don't so suck it up and deal with it, you play a druid you should already know how to adapt better than any other class ....
    Regarding Incarnation & Rake it's obviously retarded to have one of our main rotational DPS requirements stun during Incarnation. I guess we both sort of agree on that but your approach on the issue is horrible 'hurr durr no use complaining cus nothing will happen anyway' - you're damn right it won't with that attitude, have fun going through life with that attitude.

    Stealth-Rake dodging and parrying is game breaking, as mentioned before it might only happen every x% percentage of the time - but those times it does happen it fucks us up, which is clearly retarded. Your response to the issue: 'You're retarded if you can't get behind your target while stealthing in every possible situation even if they do their absolute best to try and stop you. Luck, rng and latency is not part of this game'.

    You don't have a single good reason why either of these "features" should stay in the game or why I shouldn't complain about them so I'll just stop discussing this with you now, no point in further discussion.

    For everyone else please excuse the long post.

    TL;DR: Rake/Pounce merge is retarded and should instead have been Maim/Pounce. Rake/Pounce merge leads to Incarnation/Rake issues with stun DR and currently Rake get dodged/parried while used from stealth, unlike Pounce which can't be parried or dodged. Both issues are completely retarded however the last one is hopefully just an oversight that blizzard will fix although they really should fix both.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by ManneN View Post
    [b]TL;DR: Rake/Pounce merge is retarded and should instead have been Maim/Pounce. Rake/Pounce merge leads to Incarnation/Rake issues with stun DR and currently Rake get dodged/parried while used from stealth, unlike Pounce which can't be parried or dodged. Both issues are completely retarded however the last one is hopefully just an oversight that blizzard will fix although they really should fix both.
    I do get it but again, posting here instead of on the actual beta and suggestion forums that blizz will read? or posting on their twitter? bit pointless tbh. You damn sure won't make any changes by posting on MMO Champ instead of going directly to the source.

    The sole reason you are bitching about the change is the fact you don't take the time to avoid getting your spells dodged or parried ... I don't think the change is good as I don't see a problem with ferals tbh regarding button bloat etc but clearly blizzard does, but again instead of whining on MMO Champ go to twitter and talk directly to blizzard as you won't accomplish much here.

    Blizzard has made the oversight as Maim should have been the go to spell for the merge but again ... It's Blizz, they refuse to ever admit they made a mistake and will probably not revert the change. They also probably done this as Incarnation was the "go to" talent pretty much for Feral, so doing this they probably hoped it would open up options for the new expansion. So you never know they might make this as "working as intended". No point whining about it on here when it won't even make that much of a ripple in the ocean.

  16. #116
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    303
    Ok, so now we are down to two charges of SI at 50% DR with 6 sec duration.

    There is no doubt in my mind that feral will do well against sustained damage because of all of our self-healing. Our survivability against burst is starting to look somewhat bleak. Will have to play around on the beta and see how we fare...

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    Ok, so now we are down to two charges of SI at 50% DR with 6 sec duration.

    There is no doubt in my mind that feral will do well against sustained damage because of all of our self-healing. Our survivability against burst is starting to look somewhat bleak. Will have to play around on the beta and see how we fare...
    From what I have seen of beta testers feral is in a good position, not in the OP category but by far not in a bad way.

    Atm DKs are immortal, but feral is doing nicely and surviving quite well.

  18. #118
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    From what I have seen of beta testers feral is in a good position, not in the OP category but by far not in a bad way.

    Atm DKs are immortal, but feral is doing nicely and surviving quite well.
    Yes, we were doing ok. I found that I had generally good survivability, but it got a bit hairy in burst situations and stunlocks etc. That will only get worse now they have halved the duration of SI.

  19. #119
    I have a few questions for anyone with Beta, and would be very grateful if you could answer any of them:

    Have the changes to druids defensive cooldowns lowered survivability too much?

    whether we will be too OP in arena resulting in nerfs?

    If any arena players foresee any changes to arena comps which might effect feral arena viability, as DR's have merged will this open up more arena comps for feral due to addition by subtraction?

    And lastly, has these changes made the class more enjoyable for you overall?

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Axislip View Post
    Have the changes to druids defensive cooldowns lowered survivability too much?
    With glyph of catform (20% more healing on you while cat) + DoC (20% more rejuv and HT) + Cenarion Ward feels good... I think survival is decent/where it should be. The tricks is you can keep your combopoints rolling. Finnishers = great heals. Getting alot of cc / burst, surviving will be more challenging (because your not building CP's and not making finnishers). But you can't have all imo. I think feral survival is wellbalanced, even after the 20% nerf (Battle fatigue).

    Quote Originally Posted by Axislip View Post
    whether we will be too OP in arena resulting in nerfs?
    I think we are too powerfull in offhealing. Like i said in the above answer, i think how we can heal ourself is fair. However with DoC, we duplicate every heal on our arenapartners on ourselves, even your 80k HT crits... If think this could be toned down. Its fun to be able to offheal for okay numbers as melee dps, it fits our great hybrid role. However i think its a bit much you heal yourself for those exact numbers when your casting on someone else. You should be either healing yourself OR your partner, healing both in the same GCD is a bit much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axislip View Post
    If any arena players foresee any changes to arena comps which might effect feral arena viability, as DR's have merged will this open up more arena comps for feral due to addition by subtraction?
    Not quite sure what your asking If your talking about playing with (or without) classes who tend to use your DR-catagories (like rogues), i dont think alot of comps wil be especially seen less or more. Example, i played with some random rogue vs resto drood/hunter. We did manage to lockdown targets quite good. And if my rogue got in trouble he could easily vanish/stealth were i could heal him up (without much trouble). So i'm saying, there's more to take in consideration when trying different combs, and DR is just a part.

    ...but maybe some new combs will be born with better DR-CC-chains, done ~hundred games on Beta (on different classes) and haven't seen a special feral comb in particular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axislip View Post
    And lastly, has these changes made the class more enjoyable for you overall?
    A big YES! Most of this comes from the savage roar glyph. When i'm PvP'ing, my focus is on my teammates, surviving, locking my target down, keeping my HP up, keeping my target bleeding, CC'ing that healer that is LoS'ing my clones... etc. I'm not f*cking PvE'ing where i need to get my shitty buff running or else i'll be doing 40% less damage then every other PvP'player, because this stupid spec is built to have it up at all times.. (can we call that even a buff, your basically 40% behind on everyone else when it's not on).
    In addition to that. Less buttons, on live I run with my Razer Naga and double key functions (shift-marco's) and I still had trouble binding every necessary button for PvP. Now i'm (just) fine... The amount of abilities feels just feels right (can't say this about Hunters/Retri's/Blood DK's on the other hand. Dumbed down way too much, way to little (rewarding) buttons to press)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •