Deleted

Kindle 5 vs paperwhite 2

Hello

Since my old kindle died I am looking to buy new one, at the moment there are 2 models worth considering available in local market.

Kindle 5 no-adds: ~60 Eur
    Kindle Paperwhite 2 no-adds: ~135 Eur

Since my old kindle was really old I have no idea how these 2 compare, is the paper white worth over twice the price of 5? The one I used to have wasn't terrible but I always felt that image could be better

I only have experience with the Kindle Fire (HD? I don't remember) and the Kindle Paperwhite (a nook too if that counts), and the Paperwhite was definitely much much better. The Fire/Nook felt more like a tablet, whereas the Paperwhite actually felt like an actual e-reader. Incredibly light, and it didn't strain the eyes when reading for extended periods of time.

Deleted
    the ones I am looking at are both e-ink, difference is paperwhite2 got illumination built in, higher resolution and possibly longer battery life. I do not read an awful lot and I probably wouldn't need illumination but am not sure about the resolution difference, if its worth it or not ;/