Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hey People,

can anyone with beta access say something about the obtainability of Herald of the Titans?

I have no clue how their scaling will impact doing algalon with that gear and level so i want to do it before 6.0 but i want to know if i have to rush it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by miekkagoon View Post
    one year ago i lost chance to eat lunch because i was doing instance and my family ate all

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Hasn't it been removed yet?
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8089

It's a feat of strength right now. Probably going to be unobtainable come WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lévion View Post
    Hey People,

can anyone with beta access say something about the obtainability of Herald of the Titans?

I have no clue how their scaling will impact doing algalon with that gear and level so i want to do it before 6.0 but i want to know if i have to rush it or not.
    I doubt anybody is going to try and get Herald of the Titans on beta, so I can only give my best guess, which is that nothing changes. The relative difficulty should still be the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Don't be so green

legacy = fos?
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

are there any pets or mounts that are being removed for Patch 6.0 or WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Deidlet View Post
    are there any pets or mounts that are being removed for Patch 6.0 or WoD?
    nope. with the exception of challenge mode rewards, not being removed, just no longer attainable.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    nope. with the exception of challenge mode rewards, not being removed, just no longer attainable.
    Pretty sure that's what he means..
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

How is the removal of CMs going to work, if I go 9/9 gold on my hunter and get the FoS, will I be able to get the CM gear later for another class, a la the old warlord gear from vanilla?

Does anyone know if in UBRS there is anything that worth farming that will worth decent gold in the Future?

Like recipes, transmog items or other stuff?
    Realm First Monk & Hellscream's Downfall

I'm assuming the challenge cards for Brawler's Guild will also be removed. I'm still leveling pets to get the Dippy card =/

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Does anyone know if in UBRS there is anything that worth farming that will worth decent gold in the Future?

Like recipes, transmog items or other stuff?

There are a few patterns there and some materials. Namely it's the last place to really get blue dragon scales or chromatic scales. ( I don't know if they drop in new UBRS. ) Also skin and get the beast's hide for the sake of having it.

WoWhead has a list of the models that seem to appear in new UBRS. I don't think it's a 100% conversion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Herald is a lot harder due to stat changes.

Best get it done ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Then why would it show that they level up until level 100??
    They wont drop anymore after WoD hits, but they won't be removed from your inventory

Lucky me has got 0 from GHC, while others in my guild has gotten up to 4 or 5 so far.

What's the leatherworking pattern that drops there that's going to be removed? Do you have to be a leatherworker to see it drop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Come to Detroit for the beer and crumbling architecture.

Stay in Detroit because someone stole your passport.