Transferring servers (gold cap issue)

Hi all,

I have about 100k that I will need to buy mats before I transfer servers. Would prefer not to create a new guild and pay to transfer that as well. Was wondering what some of the best items would be to purchase in bulk that are relatively stable and easy to sell. Things that came to mind are Golden Lotus, Enchants such as Dancing Steel, Belt buckles. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Pets. They are account bound, can be used across factions and across servers. Research what pets go for on your target server, buy them in bulk on your server, then transfer over and sell them for roughly the same amount or more money.

thanks, appreciate the response only thing with pets they can be potentially difficult to sell?

one easy option is to buy the orbs of mystery which are used to craft the panther mounts and sell them for a discount, you will probably lose 10-15% but its one easy way.

Quote Originally Posted by Geers View Post
    one easy option is to buy the orbs of mystery which are used to craft the panther mounts and sell them for a discount, you will probably lose 10-15% but its one easy way.
    didnt think of this - not a bad idea thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    make your own guild. put all gold into bank.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    make your own guild. put all gold into bank.
    would prefer not to pay for a guild transfer as well - but thanks anyway