RP'ing quests and cut scenes.

Got into readying the lore a few month ago and MAN am I tearing through these books. Just finished Arthas and ... wow amazing.

Anyway, always been a big fan of doing quests and questlines that build up to something juicy and fun, as well as cutscenes, or RP'ng a main character from the lore (Illidan quest in Icecrown)

just looking for some juicy quest lines or quests with lore characters in it since I missed leveling in SOO many areas over the years b.c I would just instaque tank to level : /

thanks!
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2014-07-10 at 03:06 PM.

BC: Hellfire, Nagrand, and Shadowmoon.
    Wrath: Dragonblight, Storm Peaks, and especially Icecrown.
    Cata: Everything except Deepholm. Twilight Highlands is a must-do.
    Mists: Jade Forest, Kun-Lai, Dezco's mide-life crisis in Krassarang, the war in the Steppes. The Mantid storyline in Dread Wastes in very dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a questline in Felwood where you relive Illidan abosrbing the Skull of Gul'dan's power.

Here is the quest: The Skull of Gul'dan
    Last edited by Tragedia; 2014-07-10 at 05:13 AM.
    Black Lives Matter

I too love the story and lore of Warcraft: In addition to the two-hundred Star Wars, Star Trek, Forgotten Realms, and Dragonlance novels that I have on my shelf in my room, I also have almost every single WoW novel and comic. As an RPer myself, I just really love these quests and love to get immersed in them. I hate when people complain that they have to do them to level up; it just makes me cry when they miss out on all the truly epic stories of WoW and instead just run the same LFDs over and over again.

Warcraft: the greatest D&D adventure of this generation.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I too love the story and lore of Warcraft: In addition to the two-hundred Star Wars, Star Trek, Forgotten Realms, and Dragonlance novels that I have on my shelf in my room, I also have almost every single WoW novel and comic. As an RPer myself, I just really love these quests and love to get immersed in them. I hate when people complain that they have to do them to level up; it just makes me cry when they miss out on all the truly epic stories of WoW and instead just run the same LFDs over and over again.

Cheers!
    God, how can you read that schlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post

Cheers!
    couldn't agree more!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Elwyn forest has some epic kobald lorez

U GIVE KANDAL?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand is an amazing zone, especially the Garrosh questline. Boy, how much his character has changed since we've first met him. I also especially enjoy the quests in Shadowmoon Valley that disguise you as a Fel Orc and has you going into the Dragonmaw camps, really neat stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Nagrand is an amazing zone, especially the Garrosh questline. Boy, how much his character has changed since we've first met him. I also especially enjoy the quests in Shadowmoon Valley that disguise you as a Fel Orc and has you going into the Dragonmaw camps, really neat stuff there.
    awesome I'll check it out!