Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Haha yea...not really sure they understand what relevant means. The back-patting they gave each other was awesome though.
    It's okay, you can have a gold star too. Everyone's a winner in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    It's okay, you can have a gold star too. Everyone's a winner in this thread.
    I'll pass. Never really liked wearing gold.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    The video about healthcare seemed relevant claims about job production?
    In the sense that political statements tend be false and misleading? Aye.

Kudos for creativity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    The video about healthcare seemed relevant claims about job production?
    It was in response to my post about political groups needing facts. It was relevant to what I said

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    High production values. That's about the only good thing I can say about it, since pretty much every point it raised is objectively, factually false.
    instead of taking the lazy way out and just saying the add was factually false show proof of it this way I can refute you claims one by one

- - - Updated - - -

3 pages of posters claiming the add is filled with nothing but falsehoods and lies but not one proof the claims in the add are false
    You all complain the add has no proof of its claims and we have 3 pages of post of the same, claims with no proof

10+ Year Old Account
    haha that's so funny, so nice that your political parties can spend so much money on creating adverts like that rather than putting the money into other useful areas, i wish i was american so i could have parties like that represent me :SSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The other side of this is, too; if you have to rely on spectacle, it's usually because the facts aren't on your side.
    and what facts are those? lets see them. if you want a debate then give me substance that can be debated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    haha that's so funny, so nice that your political parties can spend so much money
    Not by a political party. This junk is funded by a couple of oil billionaires.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    and what facts are those? lets see them. if you want a debate then give me substance that can be debated
    Who knows? Which is entirely the point. This ad didn't offer any. Even the ones they touched upon were just generalizations of talking points. No specifics. There's nothing really to debate because it's just bullshit and noise set to carnival music.