Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    ...no.

Thanks for providing further evidence that everyone is emotionally stunted though. I don't need a hookup.

Let me give you some advice. Many moons ago I used to write poetry for girls. Paint pictures for them. I was a young athletic guy that was considered very attractive. I had np getting girls numbers. I had problems however finding a girlfriend for my sensitive open self. After getting my heart ripped out by one of the sexiest women you would ever see I spiraled into a bad state for awhile. I climbed out a changed man. I wasnt mean to women but I wasnt vulnerable either. Also I didnt care about relationships. I just wanted pussy. I banged so many fucking women your head would spin. I have no idea how many or even their names. Now here is he funny part. I could have had relationships with almost all of them if I wanted. I was chased by many when i stopped being a 'nice guy'.

Here is the truth no matter who tells you otherwise. Women like a challenge. They dont want anything to do with guys who throw themselves at their feet. Save that shit for when your on year 5 of your marriage. If only I could go back in time and tell myself that when I was a teen, I could have banged hundreds of more chicks. Thats my advice. Take it or leave it.

- - - Updated - - -

PS
    there isnt shit wrong with finding a woman you are sexually compatible with before getting into a relationship with them. Find some chick with the same fetishes as you and go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Err, maybe shallow women want that, or women who just want to bang then leave, or insecure women, but anyone with half a brain wont tolerate being used and thrown away, or treated badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Err, maybe shallow women want that, or women who just want to bang then leave, or insecure women, but anyone with half a brain wont tolerate being used and thrown away, or treated badly.
    Lies. I banged alot of 'good girls' bad girls, wives, milfs, college students, women with all sorts of educational levels and economic status. Ive banged a variety of races. Most women are exactly the same. They want to do the chasing. Its a challenge and thats what women want. Challenges.

Also I did not treat them badly. In fact I was always a gentleman. Manners, polite, and class. Treated them like a lady right until I slipped off the panties. I was even upfront about not looking for anything serious. Which btw is the key phrase to use. Its like honey to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Lies. I banged alot of 'good girls' bad girls, wives, milfs, college students, women with all sorts of educational levels and economic status. Ive banged a variety of races. Most women are exactly the same. They want to do the chasing. Its a challenge and thats what women want. Challenges.

Also I did not treat them badly. In fact I was always a gentleman. Manners, polite, and class. Treated them like a lady right until I slipped off the panties. I was even upfront about not looking for anything serious. Which btw is the key phrase to use. Its like honey to them.
    Eh, I guess i surround myself with women who don't like such things then. I dont know anyone that would have tolerated such behavior. (nice til you get a fuck, then poof)

chasing is boring and a waste of time imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me give you some advice. Many moons ago I used to write poetry for girls. Paint pictures for them. I was a young athletic guy that was considered very attractive. I had np getting girls numbers. I had problems however finding a girlfriend for my sensitive open self. After getting my heart ripped out by one of the sexiest women you would ever see I spiraled into a bad state for awhile. I climbed out a changed man. I wasnt mean to women but I wasnt vulnerable either. Also I didnt care about relationships. I just wanted pussy. I banged so many fucking women your head would spin. I have no idea how many or even their names. Now here is he funny part. I could have had relationships with almost all of them if I wanted. I was chased by many when i stopped being a 'nice guy'.

Here is the truth no matter who tells you otherwise. Women like a challenge. They dont want anything to do with guys who throw themselves at their feet. Save that shit for when your on year 5 of your marriage. If only I could go back in time and tell myself that when I was a teen, I could have banged hundreds of more chicks. Thats my advice. Take it or leave it.

- - - Updated - - -

PS
    there isnt shit wrong with finding a woman you are sexually compatible with before getting into a relationship with them. Find some chick with the same fetishes as you and go for it.
    1.) To be fair, you are admitting you are part of the emotionally stunted populace now, as were the hundreds of women you banged. I am well aware how prevalent this is as I was the one who brought it up in the first place.

2.) I never labeled myself as a nice guy. From logical extrapolation (while admittedly you didn't directly say it), you are assuming I either identify that way or resemble it subconsciously, or else you would have given different advice.

3.) I'm not interested in banging hundreds of chicks. Period. Period.

4.) I don't expect you to read a 50 page thread nor to know me at all, but I've had a lot of success chaining from committed monogamous relationships from 16 to 24. I was engaged up until a year ago. Before this year the longest time I was single was 2 months. This last year has been utter tumbleweed and everywhere I look both online or the real world points in the direction that people believe and live the advice you gave me. I see this as a very bad thing. If it is truly is the way of the world, fuck that. I'm holding out for an exception if that is truly the case. I will never revamp personal integrity and life philosophy to conform for others.

TL;DR I had no problems until recently. I believe their has been a cultural shift brought on by smart phone obsession and the tinder effect.

1.) To be fair, you are admitting you are part of the emotionally stunted populace now, as were the hundreds of women you banged. I am well aware how prevalent this is as I was the one who brought it up in the first place.

2.) I never labeled myself as a nice guy. From logical extrapolation (while admittedly you didn't directly say it), you are assuming I either identify that way or resemble it subconsciously, or else you would have given different advice.

3.) I'm not interested in banging hundreds of chicks. Period. Period.

4.) I don't expect you to read a 50 page thread nor to know me at all, but I've had a lot of success chaining from committed monogamous relationships from 16 to 24. I was engaged up until a year ago. Before this year the longest time I was single was 2 months. This last year has been utter tumbleweed and everywhere I look both online or the real world points in the direction that people believe and live the advice you gave me. I see this as a very bad thing. If it is truly is the way of the world, fuck that. I'm holding out for an exception if that is truly the case. I will never revamp personal integrity and life philosophy to conform for others.

TL;DR I had no problems until recently. I believe their has been a cultural shift brought on by smart phone obsession and the tinder effect.

Change your age bracket target up or down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change your age bracket target up or down.
    ...Actually that's the best advice you've said all thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Eh, I guess i surround myself with women who don't like such things then. I dont know anyone that would have tolerated such behavior. (nice til you get a fuck, then poof)

chasing is boring and a waste of time imo.

Women say alot of shit to each other that they dont mean or follow when on a date. They talk a good game but when they are alone all the rules go out the window. The hardest scores were usually 2nd daters.

- - - Updated - - -

...Actually that's the best advice you've said all thread.
    Im just here to help young frustrated guys get laid because most have no idea how to handle women and by the time you figure it out your middle aged..

Deleted
    Wow. Oktoberfest. Just, wow.

Sex is not hard to get and acting like you have to be a certain way for it, act like a certain person or whatever is just silly. Like literally anyone on the planet can walk out and get laid if they so desire on a night, there are enough people out there that are wanting the same thing.

That's a totally different kind of setting to finding someone to date though. Sure, some of those "casual encounters" may turn into a relationship if that's what you want, but... It's a totally different setting to going out on dates with the intention of seeing if you are compatible emotionally for a relationship. If you wanna build a relationship out of "that's some wild sex we're having, we should do it more often, and only with each other" then that's okay, but it's not the only way to build a relationship, and it's not neccesarily (though it may be! Just doesn't have to be) the best way to build one.

Deleted
    personally I prefer a more emotional connection to a person than "banging as much pussy as I can" attitude.
    but that's just me /shrug.

Never used any dating websites: my major hobby, cosplay, involves me in a heavy-female environment where males, let alone beautiful, are really rare. This explains a lot of attention from my female friends during periods I am single: however, I am used to long-term relationships which last about 3-4 years at least. I expect my current relationship will end in a marriage, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheamus View Post
    I have used a dating site in the past but it required a subscription to message someone on it. Apparently I was getting a new message every day but I couldn't read them because I didn't subscribe, are all dating websites like this?
    Yeah, RussianCupid etc, annoying. Once in awhile you get a "free weekend" and you get spammed with fake accounts. They'll email you with 3-4 paragraphs rambling on about this that and the next thing, along with 4-5 pictures, you reply, and you get another email the same way etc, you get hit with 6-12 of these at a time, the moment you tell 1 of them that you are not sending money (one will say, oh i love you, i come visit! oh.... i need help with visa), they ALL stop replying. True story.

Or FilipiloCupid, they'll just ask for money to pay internet, usually.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================