havoc question for destro locks

just wondering is it possible to have havoc shoot off more then 2 chaos bolt's on my targets for example the trash after protectors since the CD is a minute

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    just wondering is it possible to have havoc shoot off more then 2 chaos bolt's on my targets for example the trash after protectors since the CD is a minute
    No...? I think..

I'm not sure what your question is. Can you clarify?

can i shoot off more just 2 chaos bolts on plus 2 targets ie have 4 chaos bolts go off then 2

No, it's impossible. Havoc glyphed has a CD of 1 minute and the duration is the same (15 seconds).
    The max number of Chaos bolts you can possibly get using Havoc charges is 4 (2 on target, 2 on havoc'd).

ok just wondering does this change in WOD would love to see 4 sexy chaos bolts flying away

Like evert said you can get 4 in one Havoc cast but but thats you casting 2 Chaos Bolts and getting 2 free ones on a second target. Not 4 in one cast. Nothing is changing for Havoc in WoD, but you can get a talent that lets you use Fire and Brimstone on Chaos bolts which shoots out tons for 2 Embers.

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    If you are asking if it is 'possible' then technically but not in a raid situation, you would have to cast havoc glyphed and pick up a cd reset buff from somewhere (the scenario where you first meet norushen). It seems you were asking purely for fun since you mentioned trash after protectors, though I wouldn't be able to tell you if the cast will stack with the previous cast charges.

(This is purely speculation it is entirely possible havoc is immune to CD reset buffs, though I doubt it.)

Quote Originally Posted by DesireKT View Post
    Like evert said you can get 4 in one Havoc cast but but thats you casting 2 Chaos Bolts and getting 2 free ones on a second target. Not 4 in one cast. Nothing is changing for Havoc in WoD, but you can get a talent that lets you use Fire and Brimstone on Chaos bolts which shoots out tons for 2 Embers.
    basically this