Poll: What race is your favorite or you will be playing

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What race is your favorite or will you be playing most?

What race will you be playing the most or race changing to?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new human male. Thinking of changing my Hunter into one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will still play my forsaken male warlock as main, as always.

Many alts will be changing race and/or gender for sure though.

Tauren Male is my favourite, though I like the look of priest and DK tauren females.

Pandaren females are my 3rd choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting untill they show female undead and blood elf, or maybe after they fix female orc face .

I've always played human until now because of how good plate looks on them, but with MoP I started playing a lot of Pandarens. Their aestethics, theme, ideals, model, animations, everything about them is awesome except for how terrible armor looks on them ( with just a little exceptions, for example the pandaria 5.0 raid leather set ).

I also love the theme/aestethics of Draenei, Tauren, Blood Elves and the idea behind Worgen and Night Elves so I really can't decide what race my main will be. But I am gonna have 1 character of each class and race ( well, except for 2, since they are 13 :P ).

I'd vote Draenei Paladin though

Goblin lady, as per usual since they became available. But since that's not on the list I voted for female Orc as they are my favorite new model reveal so far. <3

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

I'm a Night Elf person and all my characters are night elves, I will play male night elf (main) - still waiting to see how it will turn out-, and then female alts!

15+ Year Old Account
    Undead Male is my main, so yeah.

I don't know if I have a favorite race per se; I like most horde races for various reasons, but if you had to pin me down, it would be the Forsaken, I think.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Will still end up playing Human Male for main, but my interest in Draenei Male is back. Quite like the model update for them. Now to wait and see what Male Night Elves, Blood Elves and Trolls will look like. Personally I'm most excited for the Troll Male update now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    As a player playing mostly just to raid I've got to say that new models etc don't really bother me, I don't think I've looked at my characters face in a long time, I'm not all that fussed how certain races look Ill just play whatever gives the most benefit for my class/spec through racials etc. Excited for those that are interested in them though, I'm sure there will plenty of RPers out there having multiple orgams over how some of the gear looks on the new models ^_^

Deleted
    hm I'm torn between human female and undead male aaaaaaaand orc female ! they all look so good

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were Alliance: Human female all the way! Since I'm Horde I have to wait for the new Blood Elf models to give you a definitive answer.

I like the look of priest and DK tauren females.
    Last edited by bondshai; 2014-07-07 at 08:31 AM.

Deleted
    Dwarf master race!

Deleted
    Always Orc.

If they mess up the blood elf models then I just won't bother playing the game at all. They're the only playable race I truly care for at this point as everything from their lore to their aesthetics and architecture appeals to me quite a bit. I'm hoping that they'll be updated in such a way as to take the grittier concept art into account - especially where their faces are concerned.

I have about... 5 max-level blood elf males. So yeah. My draenei male and night elf female will be getting a lot of love though. Maybe my male troll depending on what they end up doing with them in the artcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fem Night Elf master race.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    If I were Alliance: Human female all the way! Since I'm Horde I have to wait for the new Blood Elf models to give you a definitive answer.
    Yea i am waiting for the new Blood Elf models as well hope they don't screw them up and i doubt they will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Fem Night Elf master race.
    Yea they look awesome cute and fierce all in one.