Poll: Which specialization?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I will most definitely level a warlock up first, since it's the class that I want to main in Warlords. It's gone through a lot of trial and error with me, getting put on the back burner when the demo nerfs happened in like 5.2 or whenever. But I eventually leveled it up and now it's my most geared toon :P I like all the specs though, afflic, demo, destro, so whichever is better for questing is what I will use.

10+ Year Old Account
    My warlock is my main, always has been, so I'll be leveling it first as per usual. Regarding the spec, currently I'm plyaing Aff/Demo, so I guess I'll stick to that combo.

Deleted
    If Affliction will once again be awesome I will probably change my secondary main to my Warlock.

Affliction.

2.5 sec shadow bolts is ridiculous. Right now I just apply a corruption and MAYBE an agony and the mobs all melt.

I will level in a 5man group so i think i´ll still play affliction and multidot all mobs i can see/our tank pull.
    But with Lv.100 i´ll play Demo cause destro is fucking boring and affliction without snapshotting oO?, as boring as destro...; if all specs are equally!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Gonna level my main goblin lock maybe affli or demo cause being destro all time for good dps its not good
    I've strictly played my Lock as Destro since Vanilla, and still enjoy the spec the most. By far. So if I'm going to level her anytime soon, my spec choice should be obvious.

I always level my lock first every expansion. It is my main, it is my calling. I am only passionate about this class. However, once it goes to Cataclysm direction, I usually drop it in favor of my 2nd favorite, which is Shadowpriest. Sometimes I need to stop fooling myself with my lock when it doesn't meet any fun standards just like in Cata.

After my resto shaman then I will play my lock to feel better about myself because resto always seems to suck the first few patches. Going destro just because I like the play style.

Destruction with a twist, But id like to try Affliction, leveling with Affliction at WoTLK was pretty funny. I got my beta key yesterday i'll check this out soon.

Im honestly torn between leveling my lock first in WoD or leveling my monk, Ill need to see as the expac draws closer
    World of Warcraft PvP montages, guides, game updates and more!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dottzgaming
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dottzgaming/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DottzGaming
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dottzgaming

I'll level my Destro lock, but she won't be my first.... that honour will go to my SPriest or EShaman or FDruid....

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock is my main since SSC, and I loved Affliction back then. Best state warlock ever was imho. (PVE perspective).
    Have been playing Destro since the great overhaul (great obliteration of affliction), hope to get into beta and test affliction to see if it's any good again. If so, it'll be Aff. If not, I'm sticking with Destro :-)

my lock has been my main for 9 years, not going to change that anytime soon. as for spec probably aff because of the mobility.

Level my warlock first? Nope. While I love the warlock class and have switched to it, my paladin will be my first to 100 (if I get the expansion). He was my first to level cap after coming back in early Wrath, and was the first to cap in Cata and Pandaria. He will always be the first to level cap. Sounds dumb, but it wouldn't feel right having another character at level cap first.

But, it will be Demonology when I do. I leveled as that spec, and do everything in that spec (dungeons whenever I feel like it, but I don't pvp and haven't raided since 4.1).

I've been loving my lock as I initially pushed the level cap and got some gear for green fire. Been trying to gear up in general now as I've been digging it. Went from a non 90 on my list to my #2 character. She'll be second to 100 right after my monk. My guild needs their tank before my rdps gets to 100.
    I loved affi for years but since getting my green fire I've been rocking destro exclusively.

Wellllll I wish I could say.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's cheesy, but I don't feel like a fire mage when playing my destro lock now that the 'fire' is green. Demo and afflication will always have a spot in my heart, but I enjoy destro.
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

Until you stalk and overrun, you can't devour anyone. - Hobbes

15+ Year Old Account
    Undecided between Orc Warlock or Orc Warrior. Probably will level as Demo.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Unless they do something groundbreaking about affliction, my choice will be demo.

Tried all three specs so far. Affliction with voidlord was great, then came the shard cost to soul swap. Destruction has ember tap, but when WoD goes live we won't have access to charred remains until level 100 -> no ember tap spam.
    Demo has mobility, on demand AoE that can melt pulls which went wrong and the wrathguard does a pretty good job with tanking, as long as you heal it with the glyph.
    Last edited by mmocbd24f84edd; 2014-07-22 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    Warlock first, destruction, unless someone on the beta says affliction or demonology is much faster leveling.