Deleted

Man does this company suck

This company is pure shit, not only did I pay for 30 days game time and cannot even log in to the game but they completely ignore all my emails, it's like they're outright stealing my money and ignoring the fact that they did.

I bought 30 days and when I log in to the game it says "A valid service account is required to play FFXIV" which is bullshit because I owned and played the game 2 months ago, all of a sudden it's no longer a valid account. Bunch of idiots.

/end rant

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you called them?

Maybe reinstall if it's only saying that on the client but not in the mog station?

Have you called them?
    People on the Internet rant without even trying to resolve the Issue on their own...
    Last edited by Saijou; 2014-07-10 at 10:00 PM.

I bought 30 days and when I log in to the game it says "A valid service account is required to play FFXIV" which is bullshit because I owned and played the game 2 months ago, all of a sudden it's no longer a valid account. Bunch of idiots.
    Maybe your account has been compromised. Call them or put in a ticket with the problem. Are you sure you added game time to the correct account? I had two accounts at one time because I stopped playing during 1.0 and when 2.0 came out I made a completely different one, did you make a new account?

There are a few reason you might be having issues... calling them idiots solves none of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    Have you called them?

Maybe reinstall if it's only saying that on the client but not in the mog station?
    I downloaded the game, I haven't logged in yet I have to log in to begin the download, also the square enix website says I need to have an active sub or an active character to play the game, but the mog station says I don't have an active subscription, which I obviously do seeing as they did withdraw the money from my bank account. Also please excuse my rather rude rant before, incredibly frustating paying and then not being able to play, the company isn't shit that was rage Planning on calling them tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Maybe your account has been compromised. Call them or put in a ticket with the problem. Are you sure you added game time to the correct account? I had two accounts at one time because I stopped playing during 1.0 and when 2.0 came out I made a completely different one, did you make a new account?

There are a few reason you might be having issues... calling them idiots solves none of them.
    Yeah as I explained in the previous post, calling them idiots and a shit company was just rage from me I apologize for being rude. I did create a few tickets, none of them have been answered. I've only owned 1 account so far, must have been the right one. I don't even know if I played during 1.0 or 2.0.
    Last edited by mmocdf1df34fd3; 2014-07-10 at 10:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrownSever View Post
    I downloaded the game, I haven't logged in yet I have to log in to begin the download, also the square enix website says I need to have an active sub or an active character to play the game, but the mog station says I don't have an active subscription, which I obviously do seeing as they did withdraw the money from my bank account. Also please excuse my rather rude rant before, incredibly frustating paying and then not being able to play, the company isn't pure shit that was rage

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah as I explained in the previous post, calling them idiots and a shit company was just rage from me I apologize for being rude. I did create a few tickets, none of them have been answered. I've only owned 1 account so far, must have been the right one. I don't even know if I played during 1.0 or 2.0.
    If anything you can call your credit card company and said you didn't authorize it or that the vendor didn't give you what you purchased, but it sounds like something happened on SE's end and it is probably fixable through the right channels. When it comes to money things, it's best to call them and speak to an actual person. Yes the wait may be long but it'll be worth it.

And yea, you need to have an active sub to be able to download the patch/actually log into the game itself. Def call them. E-mails can be weird, while people like technology a lot, I feel a bit safer talking to an actual person that I can have dialouge with versus hit or miss e-mails and waiting periods of time for something that could be simply done in 20 minutes (after waiting).
    Last edited by Tazila; 2014-07-10 at 10:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    If anything you can call your credit card company and said you didn't authorize it or that the vendor didn't give you what you purchased, but it sounds like something happened on SE's end and it is probably fixable through the right channels. When it comes to money things, it's best to call them and speak to an actual person. Yes the wait may be long but it'll be worth it.

And yea, you need to have an active sub to be able to download the patch/actually log into the game itself. Def call them. E-mails can be weird, while people like technology a lot, I feel a bit safer talking to an actual person that I can have dialouge with versus hit or miss e-mails and waiting periods of time for something that could be simply done in 20 minutes (after waiting).
    Yeah I'm gonna call them tomorrow and see what's up, was really excited to play though was looking through games to play then I remembered FFXIV and how I didn't really give it a fair chance, was gonna be awesome! alas it wasn't, just my luck

Did they ever get their payment processing streamlined or are they still using a 3rd party? I did beta, bought the game but never payed a sub because of the horror stories I heard with their processing. Seems like I wasn't wrong?

GOod luck. My first account, which they said would be unlocked in a few days after I called, ... still waiting. lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Times like these sure make me love Blizzard and how good they are at handling these things, just lovely.

Have you tried using chat support? Sorry if you mentioned it but I'm drunk and didn't read your entire post I've used the chat support several times and had no problems with them, idk about e-mail though.

downloaded the game, I haven't logged in yet I have to log in to begin the download, also the square enix website says I need to have an active sub or an active character to play the game, but the mog station says I don't have an active subscription, which I obviously do seeing as they did withdraw the money from my bank account.
    What was it that you purchased?

In your original post you said you bought 30 days of game time, but then you said the mog station says you don't have an active subscription. To me those are the same thing... you purchase 30 days by going to the mog station and signing up for a 30 day subscription, so I'm confused.

Was it a time card you purchased? If so, you need to apply it before it takes affect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    GOod luck. My first account, which they said would be unlocked in a few days after I called, ... still waiting. lol
    Shouldn't need that much luck, I had zero issues registering and logging in to play when I started last year, and zero issues when I decided to resub early this year. I'd say some step has been missed.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    What was it that you purchased?

In your original post you said you bought 30 days of game time, but then you said the mog station says you don't have an active subscription. To me those are the same thing... you purchase 30 days by going to the mog station and signing up for a 30 day subscription, so I'm confused.

Was it a time card you purchased? If so, you need to apply it before it takes affect.
    Yes I used the mog station to purchase my gametime, and yes it does say that I don't have an active subsciption, which is what is confusing me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrownSever View Post
    Yes I used the mog station to purchase my gametime, and yes it does say that I don't have an active subsciption, which is what is confusing me.
    You need to call them if they aren't responding to emails or however their ticket system works. Nothing will happen if you don't contact them, and e-mail doesn't give you any confirmation that they received it.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...p?id=5382&la=1

Fill that out, then once you have a ticket number, call 1-858-790-7529 . Person who did it said sometimes the number doesn't go through, may be a wait, but it worked for them. The times are 9am-6pm PST, and the number does work, just called it. I'd say call even if you don't have a ticket number. If they say they can't do anything for you, you call your bank/credit card company and dispute the charge.

PS. The company can't do anything if you don't contact them in more than one way. E-mails can be a hit or miss and if you email the wrong department then they may not even respond. Some won't even respond if you don't use the e-mail that you registered the account with because you COULD just be a hacker. Best way is to use their system they provided online, and google their number just like I did right now.
    Last edited by Tazila; 2014-07-11 at 02:11 PM.