Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Time to reroll guys enhance shamans are going to be useless next patch by the looks of it for pvp no cc and no cc brakes (RIP 28 July 2014)
    Last edited by Velthari; Yesterday at 09:57 AM.

  2. #62
    At the moment in beta I feel really weak as an Enhancement Shaman but I haven't done arenas yet. Ashran middle road is just generally not melee-friendly and my damage doesn't hold a candle to my premade Hunter, and I've never even played hunter before this beta.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecz View Post
    At the moment in beta I feel really weak as an Enhancement Shaman but I haven't done arenas yet. Ashran middle road is just generally not melee-friendly and my damage doesn't hold a candle to my premade Hunter, and I've never even played hunter before this beta.
    ashran is like alterac valley. you need healers in your back, especially as melee. damage is not tuned yet so your weak feeling might change or perhaps hunters are to strong, who knows.
    played as elemental ashran and I feel myself weak too. the damage is not the best but I think I have to wait for some kind of tuning before I say it is to low or to high.
    so my focus was more to see if and how mechanics work.

    my last impressions are
    - lb while moving is really missed and I need some time to get used to it.
    - liquid magma totem is fun. it even shoots through walls^^ not sure if it is intended but is is a way to prevent other from one shot the totem

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    damage is not tuned yet so your weak feeling might change or perhaps hunters are to strong
    Haven't they done their initial (and hence the one with the more significant changes) pass on numbers yet? I swear saw someone in this thread saying PvE DPS numbers were good, hence a pass already being completed, and the reason shaman can't deal damage is because of poor uptime? (read: mobility)
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Haven't they done their initial (and hence the one with the more significant changes) pass on numbers yet? I swear saw someone in this thread saying PvE DPS numbers were good, hence a pass already being completed, and the reason shaman can't deal damage is because of poor uptime? (read: mobility)
    some initial pass yes. makes sense to be able to play at all and not get weird log results (see ele mastery, first it was to low, then very high and now somewhere between).
    it was someones personal opinion that his pve dps is ok but it was not a final numbering done by blizzard yet.
    I remember some ptr or beta where enhancer looked ok from dmg numbers but later got a huge buff to just put it even higher.

  6. #66
    I'm cynical when it comes to Shaman and number passes now anyway. Before cata the major theory crafters said the Ele had poor scaling and DPS, yet nothing was done till the second or third patch. Personally I am not expecting it to change :/
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  7. #67

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    some initial pass yes. makes sense to be able to play at all and not get weird log results (see ele mastery, first it was to low, then very high and now somewhere between).
    it was someones personal opinion that his pve dps is ok but it was not a final numbering done by blizzard yet.
    I remember some ptr or beta where enhancer looked ok from dmg numbers but later got a huge buff to just put it even higher.
    PVE dps is good as i did two hours raid testing and was pretty good. We can easily keep up with other melees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinchu View Post
    enh will be fine
    Not without some massive help. It's currently terrible, a lot worse than on live. Self heal is very very weak, mobility is low, you're easy to kite. Our big weakness, uptime on our target, is now evident as our burst was nerfed so hard.
    Last edited by Klatar; Yesterday at 07:12 PM.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    PVE dps is good as i did two hours raid testing and was pretty good. We can easily keep up with other melees.



    Not without some massive help. It's currently terrible, a lot worse than on live. Self heal is very very weak, mobility is low, you're easy to kite. Our big weakness, uptime on our target, is now evident as our burst was nerfed so hard.
    holinka does not care - enh are 5ne ! (remember Greg.... )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •