Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Crit is extremely weak since crits only crit for 50% dmg in PVP.
    Even so, depending on how high our Critical Strike chance will be, it has a lot of value.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    Even so, depending on how high our Critical Strike chance will be, it has a lot of value.
    No it doesn't. Crit chance is balanced around 100% crit damage/healing bonus. There's no extra crit chance in PVP.

So crit is simply weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    No it doesn't. Crit chance is balanced around 100% crit damage/healing bonus. There's no extra crit chance in PVP.

So crit is simply weak.
    No, it's not 'simply' weak. It has defensive value, too. Something Mastery doesn't have.

No, it's not 'simply' weak. It has defensive value, too. Something Mastery doesn't have.
    Mastery has, in a way, defensive benefits as well. More damage means the enemy has to play more defensively/less offensively, reducing the burden on your team indirectly (best defensive is a good offense). Also, AG and Stormelemental convert damage into heals, which includes the damage increase from mastery.

You're correct though in that crit/multistrike and versatility are, well, more versatile than mastery. If we assume low uptime though, and therefor low msw count, I wonder if going for stats that benefit msw heals is going to make a difference. I guess it doesn't matter which stats you go for if blizz wont improve our tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Then take multistrike. Multistrike is better in any possible way. And don't forget versatility...

So in that case, i'd even prefer haste. So in that case, it's even versatility > multistrike > haste > mastery > crit

Crit is in any way possible our worst stat, even for PVE with 100% bonus.
    Last edited by Klatar; 2014-08-18 at 12:01 PM.

I know this is a bit offtopic, but i cannot be arsed to create a new topic. How is Enhance PvE wise?
    And YES for no flying club!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    I know this is a bit offtopic, but i cannot be arsed to create a new topic. How is Enhance PvE wise?
    The things I heard as a no-beta person is that liquid magma is severely stronger than the other talents both as single target and multi target ability. According to the youtuber preach, enh aoe is apparently the best right now and on a unreal level when you use everything (CL, MT/FET, LM, spread FS, FN). Not unexpected, but a problematic design in that you rarely get to set all that up safe for raiding and even there only for aoe acks with lots of hp.

LB is so strong number-wise right now (because of the msw perk), that UF becomes super strong as a talent. It also raises LB to highest prio, and dwarves our actual melee attacks. My guess is enh is pretty similar game-play-wise compared to wotlk times, with the flurry change and LL perk. EotE would play into that as well, though some people say EM performs better. GCD-locked would be another similarity to old times, another reason why to take EM over EotE.
    Frost Shock apparently is a waste of action bar space, because it doesn't work with EF (I supposed that gets fixed) and does pathetic damage, as it does not benefit from SS like ES did, or from UE:FT, as FS does. Again, likely fixed with the number pass(es).
    EB performs bad in comparisson to LB, so it's not worth taking even in pvp (not mentioning it not benefitting from Flurry or EotE, afaik, and additionally causing gcd-locks). WF having no gcd means even more msw procs for evne more lbs.

So my noob guess is enh currently is a lb-machine with some SS/LL inbetween, and having to keep up UF:FT and UE:FT FS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

^thats pretty much it, the only sad thing about it being that lightning bolts are pretty much filler spells for elemental shamans, and therefore you get the feeling that a filler spell more or less is enhancements strongest attacks.

I would feel better if lava-lash did comparable damage so that you would have to juggle maximizing lava-lashes and lightning bolts to the same extent, but right now it's LB > ALL

also melee damage still too high on damage breakdown :<

Id like to add a post here for enhancer issues:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13841994636

Could anyone pls do this for me? Simply send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    - AoE is super good and atm its loks like it will get nerf when aoe tuning will start

- Single target is quite decent enh is one of best melee atm on beta

- Enh Lighting bolt is one of hardest hiting ability , its quite weard ,personal i hope that they will nerf LB and byff LL SS

- raid utility are almost non ( well almost every dps lost them so) off healing is much weaker then on live

- almost no chose in talents there is one good build AS/UF/LM , hope tuning will fixe it

- Ascendace is nerfed to the ground its more like 15 sec Hunter mode then offencive CD

Overal if we talk about numbers enh is in realy good spot, play style feal realy fast with new Flurry and enhanced Flame schock perks.
    But like Omanley said enh is Lighting Bolt and Fire Novas spaming machines other abilitis are more like just filters

Quote Originally Posted by Key Billington View Post
    Good day, everyone!

Finally, got my hands on beta and went right to the Ashan battleground. Tried Enh shammy. Well, what can I say? It was and interesting experience. Can't tell much about 1vs1, but I did encounter feral druid, which was killing friendly shadowpriest. When I engaged battle, priest had 1/2 of HP and feral was having like 4/5 of hp pool. Started with flame shock, did used stun totem, while it was charging, I "hugged" druid by using unleash (from talents), ported totem to him. Totem did stun druid, I went behind his back (pvp reflex), and pressed my PvP/PvE rotation (LL, LL (with echo), SS, Frost Shock), did put my Searing totem and spewed lava (last talent). So, anyways, druid didn't use a trinket, waited for stun, and killed my friendly priest by ignoring me completely. And then, funny part appeared. He healed to 100%, and we had a fight for 20 sec and I had to pop-up wolfies to heal my hemorrhaging ass. I was unable to heal myself from maelstrom, well... I did like 1-2 times, but combat lasted like 2 minutes. So 2x5 stacks of maelstrom during 120+sec of combat is kind of... few. I was unable to hit him because of dodges. After popping ascendance, I did manage to nuke him a little bit, from 100% of HP to 92% +- couple of %.

Anyways, I died and druid looted my token with 100% of his hp.

So... that's my experience as enh shammy so far.
    Enh shaman sucks hard at 1v1 since TBC. This comes as no surprise.
    My name is Baron Helmut von Schnitzelnazi
    You have been permanently banned from Blizzard twitch.
    U wot now, m8?