Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    PS. I thought pallies using bubble was bad dueling etiquette.
    It's not and has never really been, Lay on Hands is though, well it used to be, now with battle fatigue it probably doesn't really matter much.

Blademaster
    Finally got to beta, tried some enhancement spec variations. Really liked liquid magma think i will roll with it, wasn't impressed with elemental at all and shocks are kinda ... meh, altho it requires more testing. All in all i was impressed with most of the changes.

Enhancement is ultra weak on beta! Im a shaman player for almost 10 years, im not considering myself as an OP player but ive lost every duel. EVERY DUEL

I dont like the changes, looks like I need to find a new class in WoD

about duel
    if a person does not know his class- its easy to win him
    but generally there are problem with:
    Hunter - the whole fight trying to reach him
    Monk,Death Knight - their damage and defence CD just better
    Sometimes have problem with shadow priests and moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by rawe View Post
    Finally got to beta, tried some enhancement spec variations. Really liked liquid magma think i will roll with it, wasn't impressed with elemental at all and shocks are kinda ... meh, altho it requires more testing. All in all i was impressed with most of the changes.
    Currently EF is better for enhance, not by far but still. But it requires a lot more micro management on stacks and shocks

Quote Originally Posted by Droyda View Post
    Enhancement is ultra weak on beta! Im a shaman player for almost 10 years, im not considering myself as an OP player but ive lost every duel. EVERY DUEL

I dont like the changes, looks like I need to find a new class in WoD
    After recent adjustments made, shamans are in a decent spot. Now either you have been fighting people much better than the ones I have or you're doing something wrong. I've been winning around 80%. I had to forfeit magma for shocks, and running a haste build I get a fair bit of self healing, so I just whittle them down.

- - - Updated - - -

To add to this, I haven't lost to one shaman enhancement or elemental.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

testing flame shok glyph
    if use it with 2 stack EF, and after unleash-(spend all mw stack on healing) i can survive Death knight burst in duel
    ...keep testing
    on dummy initial heal 4600 and 2300 on tick (agility trinket proc)
    Last edited by shaman132; 2014-09-14 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaman132 View Post
    testing flame shok glyph
    if use it with 2 stack EF, and after unleash-(spend all mw stack on healing) i can survive Death knight burst in duel
    ...keep testing
    on dummy initial heal 4600 and 2300 on tick (agility trinket proc)
    I have to say, I like this. That's a cool mechanic for self healing if you ask me. Now if only it was baseline :P but if we don't have much else required, thats fine.