Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This is how a Draenei should look like - this is also offical art and not some Fanwork:

Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Looks fantastic

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The original was one of the better character models in the game, so it didn’t require a ton of translation—but with higher-resolution textures and more polygons to work with, we were able to bump up his fidelity quite a bit, as well as improve how we convey emotion through a new animation rig.
    "so it didn’t require a ton of translation"

I'd say they changed him quite a lot, wider stance, "normalized" shoulders etc. Looks much better though IMO, bar crappytentacles of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    The images are even called spacegoat

Deleted
    tentacles seems still WIP, a little bit excessively bulky in my opinion and need some neck ^^ rest is fine, I really like the expressions a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Proof of this?
    "We're going to improve the polygon count on everything but the tentacles," is that really what you think they're going to do? Work in progress people. Try thinking things through a little before or while judging instead of just judging and claiming they look unfinished. It's obvious they're not finished yet.

what a great noble race.. and now we see what? kindish, foolish and ugly stuff from a drunken artist! BIG FAIL blizzard!

and another fail to mmo-c for this poor "news" on a friday!

to date, i see nothing that let me playing live with the new character models.. sad but true!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2014-07-11 at 02:11 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As for Heart of the Valorous: thanks for giving me a way to spend less time in game. If you'd only up the weekly cap, then I might get somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    This is how a Draenei should look like - this is also offical art and not some Fanwork:
    https://warcraftonline.files.wordpre...draenei_03.png
    https://awaitingthemuse.files.wordpr...-wallpaper.jpg
    Are you making some kind of a point here? The face is as close as it gets to what you linked.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimann View Post
    Looks great but where's his neck??
    in the bin, with his wrists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the gold banding so poorly done? Especially near the face... I thought they were decorative like jewelery, not a tentacle "joint".

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of 100% valor when you still have a weekly cap? It will still take me weeks to finish the stupid Test of Valor quest.

As long as the facial tentacles are still being updated, I'm on board.

If those things are anywhere near done.... I'd rather shave them off of all Draenei...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    As for Heart of the Valorous: thanks for giving me a way to spend less time in game. If you'd only up the weekly cap, then I might get somewhere.
    Yea, that's what I was thinking.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

10+ Year Old Account
    behold, the derpiest of them all , male spacegoat... still cant wrap my mind around the idea of anyone with eyes choosing to play male draenai ;s

I think you should really clarify the pictures you posted. The only official pictures released by Blizzard in the Artcraft are the top three found at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/147...odar-7-10-2014.

The model viewer picture and the faces named "spacegoat" are pictures you datamined from the Alpha build and posted which Blizzard said are not finished yet. Those pictures were not part of the Artcraft released today.
    Last edited by Oftenwrongsoong; 2014-07-11 at 03:02 PM.

So this is the Original Concept Art of Draenei Male - And this is NEW Draenei Male Model

If you compare faces, the eyebrows fit very well and that circles under the eyes are fit well too. And that Forehead bones are from original art too. So there is the way how Blizzard make new models.

- - - Updated - - -

And I hope, that Blizzard make Blood Elf Male this way too.

So I wanna one thing. Blizzard should change Blood Elf Male from THIS SH!T ------ TO THIS ONE

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    face tentacles still look like they're copy/pasted from the old models onto the newer ones....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaha View Post
    Wow! They really explained the same face issue that they said they were going to go over in "The next Artcraft"!

Deleted
    I have checked some old gear models (shoulders) on new model... something is definitely wrong there. They seems to chop in the hands. Also what about tail length option? And those tentacles - well at least they fixed no tentacle face now.