Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    the only raid i didnt like was dragonsoul
    "We always knew that our rights can only be regained by force and that is why we have chosen the ammunition box instead of the ballot box"
    "الامة التي لا تحسن صناعة الموت لا تحسن صناعة الحياة"

I enjoy it, I just don't farm raids. Killing the boss on normal once is enough for me, too much drama after that and in heroic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by NecroVane View Post
    i raid 3 days a week, 4 hours a night, and i've cleared all mop content on heroic 25 in the top 100 US. Whenever i see someone complain about how they cant raid because they don't have the time i just laugh, because the number of guilds that raid 5-6 days a week anymore is tiny, and if you can't set aside a night or two a week to raid normal at least you just have no ability to budget your time.
    I have no time because I have 4 kids under the age of 3. Tell me about how your 3 days a week/4 hours a night is conducive in my situation. By all means, laugh about how I can't commit to a raid schedule. Don't pretend you know the level of responsibilities of another person.

OT : I raided for a couple years. Sometimes I miss it. I don't necessarily miss the raiding as opposed to the good times I had with the people I was playing with. Now I prefer to do things in smaller groups in order to alleviate trying to have so many people maintain time commitments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Seems incredibly dumb to play a game for that long you don't enjoy.
    That's typically a trait of addiction.

I've raided at a server first level since the game launched and enjoyed it the entire way except for Wrath Naxx (the only time I've ever felt like anything Blizzard has done was a slap in the face). I've grown up with this game. I finished high school and college, began my career and developed my adult life all while raiding at a high level. It's been a lot of fun. Still greatly enjoying it.

I've been playing WoW since late TBC, and raiding since mid-tier 7. Since then, I've cleared every raid on normal, and most of them all on heroic. I raid 3 days for 3 hours. I've played with different groups, that I made a lot of friends out of just because of raiding together. With my current group, we're at Siegecrafter 10 HC.

Granted we're killing stuff at a slower pace to other guilds, I can't say that I've had a moment where I thought that raiding wasn't for me. At the start of each raid tier, people get serious to get kills. Then as we feel that bosses are becoming a joke and repetitive, we either don't do them or just joke around while killing the bosses.

Since ICC times until January this year.. And I didn't stop because it was no longer enjoyable, but because I had real life problems I had to deal with.

Well - 8 years, if you include 3-4 hours a night in IF for a year looking for a raid so I could get some experience raiding to join a raiding guild.

I suspect the 1st year of looking wasn't so enjoyable - since then awesome.

Raided from bc---> a few months after killing heroic garrosh(stopped cause irl stuff) as a heavy alt raider as well...i was clearing raids on 2-4 toons weekly since New Naxx and enjoying it ....but i slowed down on alts a lot more in MoP because at a point you just get tired of grinding the legendary cloak questline out and settle for 4 toons with it(or atleast i do)

Raided from 2006 to 2011 and enjoyed. Not so much at the end.

Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB