Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexja View Post
    Honestly Gnome dk's warrs and monks straight up disgust me, in fact, one of the major reasons why I never played alliance since vanilla beta, was gnomes and especially gnome warrs/dks/monks. Its atrocious idiocy. Undead monks make a hell lot more sense by leaps and bounds than gnome monks. It makes no sense in the borders of a "Willing suspension of disbelief" Breaking the code of immersion (making faction a reality in ones mind). Simply put its ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Tauren are very spiritual, Monks make a lot of sense for Tauren. Yes they are big and strong. A muscles help you move quickly, and B its about spiritual energy and flow of chi. Tauren make sense. Goblins don't, Worgen don't, and Gnomes sure as hell dont..... They shoulda allowed worgen to be monk instead of gnome... would of made more sense if any at all.....
    Was referring more on the physical and less on the spiritual. Between the hump, oversize muscles, short legs I can't really see them being much of martial artist. I've never seen a Tauren monk in combat but I can't imagine the animation of the kicks and the roll ability must look like boulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any gnome in a melee role just looks retarded.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

I agree with those that oppose to melee gnomes. The idea itself could be acceptabile for a rogue class but seriously a gnome and raw force is just ridiculous.. i mean with that bone structure they would strife just to keep their heads up with a plate helmet.. let's not talk about moving or wielding 2h.
    ON TOPIC: you could roll one for fun but personally i wouldn't play a race/class that looks dumb.. man just try to imagine what dmg could a gnome monk do to (Gruul, the LK, dragons and such) they would be able to melee only critters and pests .