Poll: What's your favorite Priest Tier set?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite Priest tier set

Hello fellow priests!

I'm curious what the most popular Priest tier sets are. We've seen many different designs over the years, which ones do you consider most memorable and great? You can vote for more than one set, cause I think it makes more sense to see a gradient in popularity than just have Tier 6 win out by a huge margin and everything else getting no votes try to limit it to no more than 5 votes, though, if you can.

Here's an overview of all the tier sets.
    Normal and Heroic T17, Mythic T17

If you only like a specific recolor, you can mention that in your post.
    Last edited by Awbee; 2014-07-05 at 07:27 PM.

5 Avatar
    1 Prophecy
    3/7 Faith
    16 Ternion Glory (566 ilevel)

Deleted
    T6 Absolution, my favorite
    T10 25HC : Acolyte (while pyjama)
    T16 HC : Ternion Glory (while drood-ish, perfect match with Giorgio's Caduceus of Pure Moods)

special note for T5 anyway, while not my fav as a shadow priest.

Deleted
    Dying Light and Absolution all day long. Absolution is like the perfect blueprint for an excelent tier set - it's not flashy, has no spikes/flames/sick animation, but just looks amazing.

Deleted
    Black Mageweave and lookalikes? :<

Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Black Mageweave and lookalikes? :<

I couldn't include every possible transmog set, sadly one might make another thread about favorite PVP sets, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolution and Avatar were both visually striking and attractive without being absurdly overwrought.

I liked tier 3 and the tier 7 red and gold recolor a lot.

Vestments of the Dying Light were quite cool outside of the shoulders. I thought just stapling the helm to each shoulder was a weak attempt to recapture the magic of Absolution. But I really liked the robe, gloves and helm.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Definitely the Absolution set. It's one of the few sets that have a great hood that looks good on a male draenei.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

T3 has the right coloring in my mind. T2 was so ugly with those colors, but I always grab the BC recolor on my clothies hah.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 > 5 > 13 > 8

Not sure where 17 is going to fit in with this, but I like it too.

Some of our PvP sets I wouldn't mind having. I wonder how many of them are still available....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Tier 4 PvP re-color. The gold/green one. My guild always hates on it, especially when I Void Shift one of them with the appearence swap glyph.

Edit: Opps, I voted for the wrong one.
    Last edited by Amerrol; 2014-07-05 at 09:34 PM.

Deleted
    Like so many other Priests, I find that Tier 6 was absolutely brilliant. But I also have a thing for Tier 8. There's just something about that look. Guess why I'm returning to Ulduar now and then! Hint: It's not just because the raid itself is fun

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lets go Incarnate Armor.
    Last edited by mindp; 2014-07-06 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Poop Lord

Deleted
    Easy pic! as a disc priest im cruising around in my Tier 8 25 man set

T2 is my favorite but i also love tier 5 and 6 Hated all other tiers Faith set is nice but never got that one.

Deleted
    Heroic T13 (Dying Light) and Horde T9 (Zabra). Absolution looks ok, but not as good as the first two; the same goes for Ternion Glory.

T13H > T6 > T8 all the rest I don't care about since Alliance got a crap set as T9

Deleted
    I really like T8 but I am quite looking forward to this T17 set first one which will actually feels like it was designed for shadow rather that adding in angelly/holy bits somewhere

As a male Draenei I love the looks of tiers 1, 7 and 16. Dem shoulder pads.
    Oh, also, the one I am using at the time, tier 15 LFR. Love it. Still have a stack of Devout Candles in my bank, always carry 1 candle in my bags... I like to pretend it is those candles that are on my shoulder pads. :P
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2014-07-07 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted
    Tier 6: Absolution Armor - Awesome with for a shadow priest and looks awesome with my staff transmog, Matsuba's Breadmaker