New budget build for a friend.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some help with a build.
    Its a very tight budget, I know what is good, but I'm not very good with cheaper, but still ok to perform.

So, the budget is 500E, so I guess cheaper mobo ( no overclock ), cheaper PSU, cheaper case, etc, and the computer would be mostly for games.

No peripherals, no parts reused, no OS, no optics.

Here is a site where components can be found, It's in Serbian, but there are pics, and is in Latin, so i think its ok to browse it, and the prices are in euros.

http://www.itsvet.com/komponente

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Still no replies? Meh... I guess someone will help out, eventually

Deleted
    No reason to bump something on the front page, I'm sure someone will take a look at it when they have time. Takes a little bit extra work with your custom site.

Usually I see these posts replied very fast, that's why I though it was overlooked maybe, thanks for the reply, let me know if I can help somehow with browsing the site...

When you, for example click on a component, it will give you a list of available stores, and the prices of it, starting with the cheapest one.
    Last edited by Ohmygonzo; 2014-07-11 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah for countries that can use pcpartpicker you can throw a build in 5-10min, but with custom one without filter takes time to browse through all
    This particular one is horrible to work with, most of the parts are out of availability especially psu's and ram. Isn't there another website?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so after an hour+ this is the best i could come up with around 500€. It aint great, as i said there are so many stuff that have no availability.

Cpu: Intel i3-4130 3.4GHz 3MB LGA1150 93.67€
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 52.35€
    Ram: 2x GEIL 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 Evo Potenza 65.44€
    Gpu: Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 OC Boost 163.73€
    Hdd: Western Digital 1TB 64MB 7k SATA600 Blue 51.56€
    Psu: Super Flower SF-450P14HE 51.07€
    Case: Thermaltake Versa II 32.65€
    -------------------------
    Total 510.47€
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-07-11 at 02:10 PM.

What could you recommend, that was not available here? For example, Hungary is very easy to get components from, as it is just north of me, and many people bring components from there. Cheaper, also
    Is it possible to save a bit more on anything else, and get a better cpu? For example, save on the psu, get some lower end, or something, or you wouldn't recommend it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    This particular one is horrible to work with, most of the parts are out of availability especially psu's and ram. Isn't there another website
    Sorry to put you through that, but that site is like a portal to almost all other computer shops around the country... Otherwise, you have to browse through like a dozen different computer shop sites, to find all that, for the cheapest possible price.

Deleted
    Well depending how much lower the prices would be you could get an i3 4330, small upgrade. Gpu i don't think you can squize a better one in there either. Cheaper ram, still 1600Mhz cause you can't go higher with those mobos, no reason to, just to save some euros. I think really overall depending how much you can save from each part you can just get something a little more expensive with slighly-maybe more features like mobo or the cpu as i said. Mostly would be a better psu, usually the lowest good one is an xfx 550W, one that usually covers all low-mid range builds for low cost. Also a better case like a Corsair 200R.

That would be all i think, nothing really big that would give you much more performance, little things i am afraid. To get into the i5 you would need at least another 150euros, and the jump to a R9 280 would need another 50-60. As you see there is no way to save that much to jump on something really better, unless all those little things and preferrence mostly for the new Pentium/Z97mobo.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-07-11 at 09:38 PM.

Ok, thank you very much Kostattoo, you have been very helpful, and sorry one more time that you browsed so much, appreciate the extra work, really.

Deleted
    Its all cool don't worry about it, all needed was a little patience

You could get a one of the new pentiums with a overclocking motherboard with the intent to upgrade later with i7 ability.

You can try using haswell onboard graphics and save by not buying a graphics card; it really does seem to be pretty decent enough.

The new pentium runs pretty near the i3s when you overcloak it and does much better then AMD.

Dont skimp on a cheap power supply. get a 80 rated on sell. it really isnt that much more. especially if you want to try overclocking.

i3 haswell runs decent too.....i ran wildstar on a i3 haswell rig just fine. gaming really doesnt take advantage of hyperthreaded quad cores to much yet.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...ared,3859.html

- - - Updated - - -

suggest using a 120SSD with a 7200 RPM 1tb hardrive. boot up is 7 seconds. if you run one game on your rig you can install it to your ssd...otherwise install the games onto the hard drive.

Deleted
    Before you started suggesting things, did you see his budget, where he lives and the prices there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominitry View Post
    sounds like a nice budget
    Very nice