Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayati View Post
    He should to stick with the two hander triduent heroic, More crit, more Agi, more stam, Just pretty much all around better :P Only weapon I'd replace it for is garroshes staff. He doesn't need the haste from those two one handers.. which is what hes going for, he doesn't need it at all.
    so to summarize for brewmaster crit>mastery>haste ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numar View Post
    BM also stronger with HC gear?
    BM is roughly 10% higher than SV in single target. Aoe is stronger as well if your strategies stack the adds on fights like Protectors, Shamans, Immerseus. BM just isn't as exciting to play.

He also can read the hunter faq and be sure the correct talents are being used for each fight if he stays survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Numar View Post
    so to summarize for brewmaster crit>mastery>haste ?
    Haste to a minimal of 4.5k max 6k(With full BiS heroic gear, you'll hit about 6.7k weither you want too or not, just look at my monk in my description, full BiS) > Crit to 60% or higher > Mastery to 13-15% depends on 10 or 25 , I personally find 13% in 10 to be good. From there stack pure crit.

Go to raidbots.com/epeenbot/

10th/25th percentile : Very easy replacement,no matter the server.This show a lack of class mastery,lack of skill or mechanic.Such low percentile can also show that the player is dying a lot.
    50th percentile : The average guy,doing average DPS.Still need a lot of improvement but the number are acceptable.
    75th percentile - 85th : What you should aim for your core HC players.
    90th + percentile : Hard to find a better player on the same server.They represent the top players of their class.Watch for elitist,may not fit guild personality.Tendency to DPS padding and scumbag DPSING to improve their ranks.Should aim for high end guild to avoid guild drama.

Your epeen bots lack logs (only 2) but we still see the flavor of your raids player.

None or your raiders parse over 50th percentile.Some are even below 25th and 10th percentile.So yeah,they are obviously under performing.But this is just how they are...you can't really push them at this point.

The only one who doesn't fit the raid is you,the warlock, with 90th+ percentile in most fights.So either

A)You raid with them because you enjoy raiding with them and shouldn't have too high expectation about them.
    B) You think you are progressing too slowly and don't enjoy as much,you should move on and find another guild.They are all on the same skill level except you,who perform well beyond what they can achieve.You are the one who doesn't fit the raid,keep that in mind.But if you enjoy that,it's fine.
    Last edited by ultramini; 2014-07-13 at 04:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ultramini View Post
    Go to raidbots.com/epeenbot/

10th/25th percentile : Very easy replacement,no matter the server.This show a lack of class mastery,lack of skill or mechanic.Such low percentile can also show that the player is dying a lot.
    50th percentile : The average guy,doing average DPS.Still need a lot of improvement but the number are acceptable.
    75th percentile - 85th : What you should aim for your core HC players.
    90th + percentile : Hard to find a better player on the same server.They represent the top players of their class.Watch for elitist,may not fit guild personality.Tendency to DPS padding and scumbag DPSING to improve their ranks.Should aim for high end guild to avoid guild drama.

Your epeen bots lack logs (only 2) but we still see the flavor of your raids player.

None or your raiders parse over 50th percentile.Some are even below 25th and 10th percentile.So yeah,they are obviously under performing.But this is just how they are...you can't really push them at this point.

The only one who doesn't fit the raid is you,the warlock, with 90th+ percentile in most fights.So either

A)You raid with them because you enjoy raiding with them and shouldn't have too high expectation about them.
    B) You think you are progressing too slowly and don't enjoy as much,you should move on and find another guild.They are all on the same skill level except you,who perform well beyond what they can achieve.You are the one who doesn't fit the raid,keep that in mind.But if you enjoy that,it's fine.
    actually its a) theres a bunch of old friends in the raid which got me to start wow again and i enjoy the raid immensly. The main problem for a few of the DPS is that they really dont know where to inform them correctly ( I linked them to several guides and talked with them as far my knowledge allowed). I guess they dont play for the same reason as myself and thats ok. How I understand it is if some perform rather poorly ( as u said whatever percentile on epeen) that the guys sub the average are doing some grave mistakes in their general rotation etc. and those things should be easy to fix. For this I'd just need some external feedback of players who know their stuff cause I lack the knowledge of other classes.

The detailed help for our brewmaster already helped him a lot and the players themselves are quite open to criticism and want to improve. Even if its just some general tips like the hunter respec it all adds up.
    Last edited by mmoc471bd2cab6; 2014-07-13 at 06:57 AM.