should be ok right? (possible spoilers? but not really any)

I got my powertech to 55 and geared and was working on my companion affection/dialogues, and basically i made this powertech after my girlfriend and my powertech never had sex with any of the characters, however when talking with torian i picked the flirt options to get more affection but was hoping i could turn him down later, but then he was like I LOVE U and all 3 of my options were pretty much "i love you too" and they were kissing and stuff, but then later he asked me to marry him and i said no.

so it shouldn't matter right cus its just scripted dialogue and its not like they will further companion conversations right? or should i make a brand new powertech? I spent so much time gearing this char I hate to have to trash it just cus of torian right? Its no big deal and I can just rp like we never talked right?

another reason i picked flirt was because when torian first came on mako asked me if i liked him and i said no, so they started dating and would have occasional scenes together, but then when i was talking to torian he said he was single and he loved me :S so much for mandalorian honor.

Well, it shouldn't make any real difference. The romance/marriage comes at the end of the companion storylines, so it's just how things work out. It's possible that Bioware will reference it in the future, but I think that's unlikely.

Just roll with it. Your Bounty Hunter and Torian had a relationship, but it didn't work out, and you both moved on.

For future storylines, don't pick the Flirt option if you don't want a relationship. Just use gifts to make up the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Well, it shouldn't make any real difference. The romance/marriage comes at the end of the companion storylines, so it's just how things work out. It's possible that Bioware will reference it in the future, but I think that's unlikely.

Just roll with it. Your Bounty Hunter and Torian had a relationship, but it didn't work out, and you both moved on.

For future storylines, don't pick the Flirt option if you don't want a relationship. Just use gifts to make up the difference.
    Yeah exactly, and the way I see it it doesn't even count because the script was messed up - when I picked up torian mako asked me if i liked him and i said no, and so they started dating, they had a scene where torian made her dinner and *SPOILER* when torian gets caputured the female bh says "dont worry mako, we will get your boyfriend back" and when you get to him they have a mushy scene... but during my convos with torian u got a scene where u ask if he is single and he says he single and doesnt even mention mako and mako doesnt even notice you flirting with him, so its w/e it doesnt matter my char is still pure and i wont delete her.