Red face The Little Things

All of these major changes make me think about all of the small changes that Blizzard should be making that would improve the game slightly. What are some of the little things that you have been waiting for Blizzard to take care of?

Some of mine:
    - Naming the Undead: They should be called Forsaken, especially at character creation.
    - Transmog for Rogues: DWing awesome weapons is why I chose a rogue. Would love to finally be able to transmog all my OH daggers to swords so they match.
    - Rexxar: Put him in something. Anything. Missed a big opportunity in SoO for the "Champion of Orgrimmar" to do some damage.

Deleted
    Here are mine:

- Make proffession recepies to be account based (so all your tailors,blacksmiths,etc characters can have access to the same recepies)
    - Give options for the backgrounds on character selection.
    - Allow the armors shown on character creation to be available in-game.

- Class/race specific titles. Upon reaching level 90 as a Tauren Paladin, you get the title 'Sunwalker' while Blood Elf Paladins get 'Blood Knight'.
    - Allow Warlocks to permanently enslave wild demons as hunters do their pets. However, by enslaving a demon you replace your old one of the same role, and it is gone forever (unless you enslave a wild one of the same appearance).
    - More Vol'jin
    - More weapons with cool effects, like extra fire damage or the chance to make an enemy explode on death.
    - Transmogrification for legendaries

10+ Year Old Account
    -Selectable login screens. Bring the old ones back! Except the roaring Frost Wyrm maybe... I'd love to have a randomize option.
    -More variety in NPC generic voice responses, and a couple of the weird "Out of Era" ones brought up-to-date.
    -Weakening the Transmog rules for some class/weapon combos. (Some of these are more of a big change though)
    -Search panel for achievements.
    -Increased character count on some name tags. E.g bank tab names, gear set names.
    While you're at it, a higher character count on guild info would be nice.
    There's also a tonne of little things addons do which hopefully will be implemented into the game at some point but I haven't listed them, I'm sure everyone hears them ten times a day.

And this is more of a big one, but I would really love to see varied flavour npcs in capital cities. Topper McNabb needs some friends, maybe ones that phase in and out day to day walking random paths and commenting on more then their eyesight. I know there are a fair few, but we've been subjected to their repeating text since Cataclysm or in some cases Vanilla.

Just gotta add that my number one little change EVER was being able to move my characters around on the character-select screen. I cannot thank Blizzard enough for letting us do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Digory Kirke View Post
    - Rexxar: Put him in something. Anything. Missed a big opportunity in SoO for the "Champion of Orgrimmar" to do some damage.
    Rexxar is on Draenor, doing.... stuff.
    "Most ppl" read correctly as "some ppl". It's impossible to say most people are tired of something without an actual conclusive poll of the vast majority of WoW players. That's just an assumption based on what I assume are your own feelings on the topic. The minority are always the loudest, hence why they call it the vocal minority.

Sub races. Same models, same animations, different textures.

-More weekly contests like the fishing ones.
    -Legend x-mog
    -Dalies turned into weekly quests that give x7 rep.
    -Make all raid difficulties work like flex (difficulty scales w/ number of people in the raid)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Commandokev View Post
    -More weekly contests like the fishing ones.
    -Legend x-mog
    -Dalies turned into weekly quests that give x7 rep.
    -Make all raid difficulties work like flex (difficulty scales w/ number of people in the raid)
    thta last 1 is already going to happen in wod... (beside mythic)

Quote Originally Posted by PGGR View Post
    Here are mine:

- Make proffession recepies to be account based (so all your tailors,blacksmiths,etc characters can have access to the same recepies)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    - Class/race specific titles. Upon reaching level 90 as a Tauren Paladin, you get the title 'Sunwalker' while Blood Elf Paladins get 'Blood Knight'.
    - Allow Warlocks to permanently enslave wild demons as hunters do their pets. However, by enslaving a demon you replace your old one of the same role, and it is gone forever (unless you enslave a wild one of the same appearance).
    Love these ones!

With class/race titles, you could get even more specific.
    Night Elf Priests: Priest or Priestess of Elune
    Female Night Elf Warrior: The Sentinel
    Gnome Engineer: The Tinker
    Draenei Paladin: The Vindicator
    Dwarf Hunter: Mountaineer
    Troll Hunter: Headhunter
    Last edited by Digory Kirke; 2014-07-13 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pggr View Post
    - make proffession recepies to be account based (so all your tailors,blacksmiths,etc characters can have access to the same recepies)
    - give options for the backgrounds on character selection. :d
    these ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Account wide bank similar to D3. Greatest QoL thing they could do.