Achievement Tactics / Leveling Strategy

Hi everyone. I played RoS when it first came out so I'm familiar with it, but I dropped it somewhat quickly do to a lot of personal things going on. With the imminent release of RoS on Xbox and Playstation, I thought I'd pick it up there since I enjoyed the vanilla version so much on it.

The console version will use patch 2.0.6.

So, I'm looking for help with the achievements - I want to know of some optimal ways to go through them. Here's a link:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game.../achievements/

Some of the ones I'm specifically interested in strategies for are:

1. Complete 500 bounties - Is there any way to make this fast other than just playing them on the lowest difficulty?
    2. Finish a Nephalem Rift within 15 minutes - will this be an issue in any way?
    3. Reach level 70 with 6 different classes - what's the fastest way to level something up by yourself?
    4. Kill 100 Treasure Goblins - Is there a good way to farm this?

1) pick easy bounties, preferably on small zones with Kill x and unique y or shrine / chest bounties. Or you could do split bounties on normal, preferably act 1 since that's the fastest.
    2) really easy
    3) not sure if they nerfed this yet, but doing hell rift bounties was quite fast, could possibly aim for kazra den and forward barracks as well. I'd definitely consider this post lvl 60 since leveling goes quite slow after that.
    4) there's a basement in act 1 with a fairly high chance on spawning a goblin. But just playing the game should get you this eventually.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

1. split bounties on normal join the community. 5 bounties per game each game taking approx 3 mins= 100 bounties per hour, but factoring in maybe 5 mins per game so 60 per hour probly.
    2. join Rift it forward, enter a game and kill the rg close rift. u can get the 2 min completion instantly.
    3. if ur non hardcore, u can set your game to torment 6 on your low lvl toon, and have a friend do bounties for u killing everything in the way, this also works on HC but its riskier cause mobs will often 1shot u. once ur past lvl 45-50 u can easily do bounties by urself for fast lvling. it depends on ur class but just go for speed and damage. set the difficulty for efficency first.
    4. loads of goblins on normal, mostly u can complete that via doing split bounties.

ah i just saw u are on console. well some things can still apply, if u dont have a RIF community u can also do a normal or t1 rift which u can smash through really quickly. also hope theres a split bounty community, maybe there will be one. as for goblins and stuff the rest just takes time. seriously though if u got a friend t6 at lvl 1 is really easy to beat anyway and you will gain like 5 lvls per minute.

I'm concerned that won't work in the console version because it scales the low level player to the same gear/level as the higher level player (without actually leveling you up, and still dropping gear that would be good solo).

Thank you though.

Does anyone else have any tips for specifically solo leveling? If you had to level all 6 classes right now, alone, on a new account - how would you do it?

always do bounties, bounties are the fastest. go at whatever speed u can efficiently complete each bounty, like under 2 mins for each one, if its normal so be it, if its hard/expert/master then so be it.
    for me id start with a WD, they are extremely powerful via pets and at 30 they become almost unstoppable due to fetish sycopants. always grab gear with the most damage on it, screw toughness unless u are in HC and actually require some. the chance of u dying on a difficulty below torment is minimal. plus once u get enough int gear u can get urself room for making a wizard too.
    if u want a wd build from the start
    darts
    get spirit walk when u can
    summon zombie dog
    garg - fire based

once u get a gear'd class it gets easier, usually u get smart loot so its best to roll with another int class after, then u can try a crusader or barb/ then dh/monk. monks tend to be harder to start with cause they are a bit more tanky then their DH counterparts, and lvling via bounties u want damage damage damage always.

as for me i always stick to a1 bounties, they are simple, the mobs are simple, u will rarely die even if its boring to do them.

Alright thanks for your tips. I'll definitely give that a shot then. Another player said he ran through the campaign once or twice and then did adventure modes. You think this would not be quite as good?

campaigns have some downtime, plus if u dont know the area as well u cant find the waypoints as quickly and u ending up wasting time. its easier just sticking to something u know