Thread: Lag fixed ?

Deleted

Lag fixed ?

Hi i played the game at launch to lvl 40 then quit because of the delay/lag when moving out of aoe attacks and still getting hit even tho clearly outside of it (se link below for example)... i loved the game and im a big FF fan but im looking to do some serious end game raiding and i know this problem will make me ragequit sooner or later :/ so yeah has this been fixed ? and is there any free return to game codes for game time ?

cant post links so pls copy paste this to check thanks !

youtube.com/watch?v=cNiOk7IdmNU

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you mean by fixed. Some people had issues, some didn't. The reasons we're just SE for those that did, some just had comps that weren't up to par, some had internet providers that were just evil.

With that said, I've also played since launch and I didn't have the lag problem, I did have the DC fun like everyone else did the first couple of weeks, but other than that I ran smoothly. Pretty sure at some point SE addressed this problem as being fixed though, but I still see people complaining about it.

I guess the only real way to tell is to resub and check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lag depends on where you live. All the US and EU servers are located in the US, so in the EU I still have a small delay with everthing I do.

Deleted
    If you mean by the "real" server lag yes.

But if you mean the attack animation lag no. You have to move out fast from the attack pattern things or you will be hit. The reason to why this happen is because the server thing update slower than other MMOs so you have to immediately move out or you will most likely get hit. But I never had a problem with this.

Yes it has been addressed. There are still times when the instance servers are full where it might lag a bit, but it is not NEARLY as bad as it was within the first 2-3 months of launch.