Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Noo, I love techies =P
    I'd say Earth Spirit. See him in team and I automatically think "okay, gg, this is lost"

Techie EarthSpirit and Oracle whenever i see them in my team i die a little.

techies for a few reasons.

- makes the game a 4v5 which is less interesting. Less ganking/roaming potential for your team.
    - Makes the game go late. If its not a quick loss its a long drawn out match normally because they have no decent push, or they have 3 melee that keep dying to bombs.
    - makes your team moan about buying wards/gem constantly.
    - forces you to pick a hero that is good late game because you just know its going late game.
    -getting killed by techies just isnt fun and makes you feel stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    techies for a few reasons.

- makes the game a 4v5 which is less interesting. Less ganking/roaming potential for your team.
    - Makes the game go late. If its not a quick loss its a long drawn out match normally because they have no decent push, or they have 3 melee that keep dying to bombs.
    - makes your team moan about buying wards/gem constantly.
    - forces you to pick a hero that is good late game because you just know its going late game.
    -getting killed by techies just isnt fun and makes you feel stupid.
    Techies is about as anti-fun as it gets. Hero just needs to be removed.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    Riki - you just know he's going to hit level 6 then do nothign as he sits in stealth failing to gank.
    Pudge - you just know that hook it hitting nothing.
    Any jungler - you know you are never seeing them again....they will just sit farming and ignore the entire map....

This is the most profound prospects of Dota 2 life. So true
    -K

Has to be techies...... i still remember if we go back half a year in the meain thread. Everybody fighting me about how awesome techies was gona be for the game. Hes garbage and garbage that makes the game suck ass. Im glad i dont see him too often. Everytime i see that garbage hero that everybody argued with me was gona be awsome for the game (they probably didnt play in the original), its just a long drawn out game were techies team lose because they are stuck defending high ground for 30 minutes.

Even playing techies is the most pitiful experience in this entire game. Destroy noobs that are not one bit bright and is totally useless everywhere else. Its just boring gameplay, for people playing the wrong game.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoOmbat View Post
    Invoker for sure. Even before the nerf, its such a great hero if played right but 90% of the time people just plain suxx with him. Actually whener i see somone picking it on my team i kinda give up on the game that instant, no bueno.
    But damn, when you see that one guy that rocks at Invoker, and you know the game's in the bag. Spells coming out so fast I feel like both teams should be spontaneously combusting (and how is the player moving his fingers that quickly).

7+ Year Old Account
    Hate playing against techies for obvious reasons
    I also hate seeing an alch on my team. A vast majority of carry alch's I have seen were awful, I know that he can be a very strong carry but I don't think that many people know how to skill build or item build on him.

Whenever i see a techies (us or them) pick i roll my eyes and prepare for a -25.
    Also I find most people picking Earth Spirit to be throwing the game at various points.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Whenever i see a techies (us or them) pick i roll my eyes and prepare for a -25.
    Also I find most people picking Earth Spirit to be throwing the game at various points.
    My personal experience of Earth Spirits is that of extremes. They're either so incredibly bad you would have been better with a BOT, or they are amazing and destroy the team. Hes a decent hero just kinda awkward till you get used to him.

Deleted
    What the fuck is it with all the damm techies pickers....its worse than damm junglers, at least they eventually come out of the jungle and are useful. Techies players are almost always crappy, and leave you with weak lanes, and an underlevelled techies who does nothing, but drag out the game. Win or lose,, your team or theirs, a techies player makes the game miserable for the other 9 people.,

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I've been enjoying techies picks. [If they are on my team]. More often than not this hero has turned defeat into victory.

I have to say, I love playing Techies. I don't mind seeing Techies on my team.
    Techies on the other team makes me want to just uninstall. Techies after 35 minutes on my team makes me want to uninstall too.

Faceless Void, specially when there is a lot of melee on your team. Uncoordinated Chronos are the worst.

Deleted
    winter wyvern... two reasons, 1) his ult going to be used badly.. 2) I most likely wanted to pick her

Having a Faceless Void on my team makes it really difficult to get a Rampage when I'm playing Treant since I cannot hit stuff inside a chronosphere. Ultra kills are cool and all but after a while you need to go that extra mile to keep things interesting.

Basically any hero that requires some kind of micro skill, since you know most people are unable to play them at a decent level.
    Other than than, I'd say techies.

Riki probbably

Bloodseeker, often times toxic, bad, and not speaking the language of the region he queued in.