Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What will be the next cut or pushed back feature for WoD?

Lets see what people think will be the next big announcement about WoD? As in, what feature is going to be cut/scrapped, pushed back or delayed next and to add some spice, how you think the fanbois are going to defend it.

Go.

Doubt there is anything they can cut, fairly sure it will be released this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

blood elf models Kappa

Blizzard will remove charge and make it passive. All warriors are perpetually in range of whatever they are attacking.

Talents, classes and the ability to input, when you turn on wow you are just going to see the main city of your faction with nothing moving.
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

Also the ability to choose your own name. From now on when you make a character you will be assigned a number according to when the character was made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    Blizzard will cut the Alliance.
    That doesn't sound that unlikely. Even today the Alliance is treated like a bunch of random NPC's lore and gameplaywise.
    But who will be there for the bloodthirsty Horde to kill? My bet is that Blizz will implement a new playable version of the Target dummy which all look the same. All they can do is run around, spin the wooden plank and die. This way Blizzard has more time designing stuff for the Horde instead of wasting precious time on Alliance textures and Zones.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2014-07-31 at 09:44 AM.

the next cut content will be most likely garrison tbh and i expect that even in the next weeks

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they're going to call a release date soon and yeah some content has been cut for future patches.
    So that they might finnish up what's beeing done now and release the game sooner I actually don't see anything wrong in that.
    Even if they cut some content, this gives them more time to finnish this content and with WoW beeing contentless for quite some time I'd say people would rather have WoD sooner then later. If your gonna tell me that you would rather w8 untill Decemeber or even 2015 for them to finnish everything up I would call you a very bad lier.

They are gonna scrap the last 5 levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

I think these so-called fanboys will defend it, by saying, that the stuff, that you say, is being cut, will be implemented later.
    Do you want another 4 months of SoO or rather only about 2 or 2 and a half?

A december release would lead to having belfs done, and heirloom tab being finished. But SoO gets more tiring Every week, that it is out
    Also, remember, when they said, they'll release it sooner than we think, and a lot of ppl said it'd be out between April and july? That would have been sooner than expected. Now the Most reasonable release date it oct. 7Th or oct. 14th, with release announcement in 2 weeks during gamescom and the release being between brewfest and Hallow's end, which is still a lot LATER than expected (for some), but still around the beginning of Fall. They already failed at Meeting our expectations at blizzcon, now everything they can do, is finish their xpac and release it ASAP in order to Not lose even more subscribers.

Deleted
    There is nothing left to cut, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Lierial View Post
    the next cut content will be most likely garrison tbh and i expect that even in the next weeks
    Doubt it, Garrisons are too vital to the leveling and they already sacrificed content for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

@ Zaphiron and ceall

So you guys think that by releasing the game sooner, all will be fine because they can just finish everything that was supposed to be in the initial release? I disagree. Any time they spend finishing stuff post-launch will cut into development time for future content. Meaning they'll either rush the next major content patch, push it back, or make additional cuts to save time. We're not always in the loop, so anything they cut might be done in the conceptual stage.

If someone was building you a house, would you want to move in before or after the plumbing and AC/Heating was installed?

I'd much rather wait.

On Topic: I hope they cut the dance studio, forever. I also feel like garrisons won't see any use after WoD.

Deleted
    Probably a raid instance. I honestly would not be surprised.

Deleted
    The Commander Outhouse in the Garrison.

They're going to remove the Shadow spec from priests. They might as well anyway, since it's been terrible for about two years .

Then in patch 6.2, they will re-introduce a new priest spec called Bacon & Eggs. This will be heralded by the fanboi idiots as the "new class."

People got to see how software development work and now cry about it.
    That's how it works - first you make a plan and wish list of what you want to do and then you cut stuff out when times forbids you from finishing it. It's literally impossible to implement everything, devs always have to sacrifice something.. Blizz already stretched how long we waited, there is a limit and even they know about it. Otherwise we'd wait next 2 years or more to get everything done..
    Sometimes I wish Blizz was not that open about their developlemt cycle, because it only spawns those threads by people who have literally no idea how software development look like in practice.. >.>

Also - Blizz's problem is that they are so open about what they WISH to do - you have to learn that it means that it might not be possible..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!