Orbweaver + G600 + Warrior

Hello I bought a Razer Orbweaver Gamepad about a month ago, and have owned a Logitech G600 mouse for 6 months and absolutely love it. However I am having such a hard time transitioning from a normal keyboard to the gamepad. I was hoping to get some recommendation on how you set up your Orbweaver w. your warrior keybinds. I will type out some of my old keybinds.

Alt 1 - Alt 4 : Offensive abilities
    1-5: Offensive abilities
    e, r, t: defensives
    z,x,c,v: execute and abilities that were not spammed
    G600 Keys: Charge, Leap, Intervene, Stormbolt, Fear (trying to implement leap to the orbweaver.. this is the hardest part.. of aiming it while moving)

I use an older razer Nostromo (Belkin) - 14 keys + alt/directional. I move with thumb pad/mouse, alt for vent, alt+bottom for marks and 10 keys for main rotation. Scroll wheel is bound to shift action bars down or up to give another full bar for situational use.

The way I forced myself into keybinds was to remove keyboard movement all together and placed my main damaging abilities from q,we,a,s,d and certain cooldowns with the shift modifier.

When I bought the tartarus I basically re-gained "keyboard" movement back with the thumb-stick. Most, if not all, utility spells/abilities are binded to my Razer Naga.
    With the thumb-stick -- keyboard turning is gone, and instead left/right is strafe.