Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Question If you Could Kill Off any Warcraft Character...

Med'an.

Oh wait; Metzen already "forgot" he existed. So lore wise, Med'an never happened.

Next best thing: The Shado-Pan, because those emotion repressing black & white striped bears are ass@#%&s!

Deleted
    Tyrande Whisperwind. Mostly because her voice actress annoys the livign crap out of me.

Vol'jin. I'd like to have a Warchief that doesn't talk like an idiot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Vol'jin. I'd like to have a Warchief that doesn't talk like an idiot.
    When he got stabbed in the neck, he didn't completely regenerate the wound as a dark momento to the treachery of Garrosh, hence why he talks like an idiot.

Anduin....way too much of a wuss to be a future king

7+ Year Old Account
    Lorewalker Cho. Pandaren are meh, but hes just too obnoxious for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thrall. He should have died in Cataclysm.

Thrall, Thrall, Thrall, Thrall and more Thrall... and then Thrall again, and for a change Thrall. Did I say Thrall yet? in that case........ Thrall.

Yup. I'd have to say Thrall. Not because I have a strong despite for him, but because he has been playing a way too big role for too long now. We need some change in the main characters of every expansion. Sure, Garrosh was the main bad guy in Mists of Pandaria, but in the end Thrall "came in to save the day." He was also present in all the other expansions, one way or another. And now we're getting him as a VERY important part of Warlords of Draenor, as son Durotan, leader of the Azerothian Orcs and representative from our time.
    No, we need to either kill him or make sure he's having enough to do care-taking his new kid (which Aggra was pregnant with after Deathwing's defeat, where the fuck is that kid anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Tyrande Whisperwind. Mostly because her voice actress annoys the livign crap out of me.
    I completely agree: She's only there because Blizzard couldn't turn Anduin into a little loveable princess that always needs to be rescued and huddles; Jania had to be dark for the future and they couldn't add another human cast character to be that way without making Stormwind look bad, so they likewise just turned Tyrande into the princess because, well...she's an elf. And elves look sexy. Sad but true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yrjaan1 View Post
    Yup. I'd have to say Thrall. Not because I have a strong despite for him, but because he has been playing a way too big role for too long now. We need some change in the main characters of every expansion. Sure, Garrosh was the main bad guy in Mists of Pandaria, but in the end Thrall "came in to save the day." He was also present in all the other expansions, one way or another. And now we're getting him as a VERY important part of Warlords of Draenor, as son Durotan, leader of the Azerothian Orcs and representative from our time.
    No, we need to either kill him or make sure he's having enough to do care-taking his new kid (which Aggra was pregnant with after Deathwing's defeat, where the fuck is that kid anyway).
    Yep. But it won't ever happen. Because Metzen.

Sylvanas. Not even a question there. Make her face the consequences of her actions and her ultimate fate and show in no uncertain terms that she's not the "misunderstood but loves her people" queen that people keep defending her as.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrjaan1 View Post
    You apparently didn't do the Domination point questline, thrall child was in the orc training around with aggra and thrall.

lorewalker cho

runners up-aysa and ji

Sylvanas because I would love to see the tears of her fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall no question.

Med'an has been the only reasonable answer so far. Why would they kill Thrall, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

If Thrall was still an above average shaman making sure he does what was right for his people he'd still be totally cool in my book. However, now he is super green jesus and really obnoxious. So kill Thrall, I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh? It should have already happened?

Deleted
    Lorewalker Cho is a good start...

We should add a poll.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2014-07-13 at 12:56 AM.

The entire pandaren race.